Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have oneitis despite being in male school

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Inb4 GrAYcel, its actually a girl who takes the same bus as me to school. Shes in college as I saw her wearing the uniform, probably a year or two older than me since Im in high school. Idk why I like her, shes about 5/10 with a somewhat gook face and 5'3 with normal proportions( not too thin nor fat). Maybe shes just my type. Nowadays instead of waking up just in time to make it to school I wake up 15 mins earlier just to take the same bus as her. I think of her everyday when she probably doesnt even know I exist :feelshaha::blackpill:
Thoughts?

You should ask for his name

"Silly inkwell, catching an early bus just because shes on it is creepy rape behaviour. How dare you take any such measures to possibly increase your chances of getting a gf. This is misoggyknee"

Meanwhile when chad catches an early bus

"OMG thats so romantic and cute. *is legit strategy*, I wish a guy (that I consider human) would do that for me"

"Silly inkwell, catching an early bus just because shes on it is creepy rape behaviour. How dare you take any such measures to possibly increase your chances of getting a gf. This is misoggyknee"

"OMG thats so romantic and cute. *is legit strategy*, I wish a guy (that I consider human) would do that for me"
yes das y hes inkwelll

yes das y hes inkwelll
poor gurl being sexshually herassed by ugly inker bcuz he take same bus. such big weirdo no wonder he doenst haev a gf if he not staying as far awayz from the womenz as possibl

poor gurl being sexshually herassed by ugly inker bcuz he take same bus. such big weirdo no wonder he doenst haev a gf if he not staying as far awayz from the womenz as possibl
Butt if he doz stays away hes a basement dweller teehee

Butt if he doz stays away hes a basement dweller teehee
teehee purrphect logix. Totez not designed to alwayz fail or maek reject men da bad guyz in ever outcum

Teehee!! :foidSoy: yo so funnie heeeee :foidSoy::foidSoy:
tragic part is its not false. Those are the exact responses that incel men would get jfl. Well, that we do get from these people, myself included. Endlessly. Nothing we do will ever be right in their eyes.

tragic part is its not false. Those are the exact responses that incel men would get jfl. Nothing we do will ever be right in their eyes.
See that's why I always say we live in two worlds apart. At first I thought I was being crazy for thinking that, like overexaggerating. Turns out it's essentially true, two different realities. It's insane.

You should approach her. Don't waste such opportunity. Otherwise, you will be miserable loser, just like me. :fuk:
:yes:It either works or not, better than just dreaming about it with false hope.

See that's why I always say we live in two worlds apart. At first I thought I was being crazy for thinking that, like overexaggerating. Turns out it's essentially true, two different realities. It's insane.
No its definitely observable. Deal with enough of it and the patterns become clear. Most advice given to incels is designed to fail. The advice that isn't, is crafted in such a way that we are blamed when their advice fails, instead of them for giving shitty advice that doesnt work. It's always disingenuous. They will tell us to work on ourselves or "make an effort", even though most do, but in the same vein in shame and attack us for doing so.

I was recounting an experience on reddit not long ago about an experience I had at a pub after lockdowns ended. I decided to basically experience a nice beer garden again. Went to the back end out of the way of the actual humans there so not to visually offend. Stayed a while and later on I noticed a woman reading something while I was walking inside to go to the bar (turned out to be the menu). Just asked as I was walking past "whatchu you reading?". Got the death stare as soon as she actually gazed at me and processed my face. I walked off after an awkward second silence and just got myself another drink and went back to my seat. A few minutes later I got asked to leave and told I would no longer be served, basically kicked out for "harassing" her and her friend. I honestly don't expect any less anymore so I just kind of found it ammusing at the time till I got home. I know it wouldnt have happened if I weren't unsightly to look at.

Anyway the person on reddit agreed and said that me asking a non-sexual, non-provocative, non-hostile, generic 3 word question was sexual harassment. So yeah it really is an example of their utterly dumbfounded "logic". Notice how on one hand, we will be told that we need to "go out and talk to people, start conversations", but when we do this we are sexual predators who deserve misfortune and violence shown towards us.

If simply talking to people is sexual harassment nowadays then jfl, I'll just have everyone who speaks me to me in an unsavoury way charged yes? (no because that logic is retarded ofc)

Last edited:
:yes:It either works or not, better than just dreaming about it with false hope.
We arent even from the same school, plus Im a 5'5 fatcel :fuk:

We arent even from the same school, plus Im a 5'5 fatcel :fuk:
It sucks, but you will regret if you let the chance pass no matter how bluepilled that sounds. For us manlets its really rare bumping into a girl height matched for us. Few months ago i met a girl of my race and half head shorter than me, she was extremely short. I was staring at her and she looked at me without a disgust, more like with curiosity. I should've ask her out and i didnt because im a loser coward. 99.9 percent she didnt like me but maybe that was my only chance and i blew it.

We arent even from the same school
That's actually good thing. If you will fuck up/she will reject you, you won't get humiliated in your school. You can just stop taking that bus.

What loneliness does to a mf

That's actually good thing. If you will fuck up/she will reject you, you won't get humiliated in your school. You can just stop taking that bus.
Its the only bus that goes to the train station :feelswhat:.

For us manlets its really rare bumping into a girl height matched
:yes::yes: Every time I see heightmatched foid my age I go into breeding frenzy :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Then, try to talk to her, when you are alone.
Nearly impossible, I have only seen her once while taking the same bus on saturday, but Im a high inhib cowardcel