Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have officially given up. It’s been 4 months and I have not worked out. Gyno is obvious. Looking skinny fat. Beware

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s over, I have given up. I spent 5 years developing my physique so girls would like me but I had no success. Only comments from guys saying what’s your routine? Looking buff bro etc.

Balding was the last straw. If I couldn’t attract women as a jacked guy with nW0 with 5/10 looks then I have no hope. My scalp is visible, and balding spot grows bigger. Very thin hair.

I look like a 2. My gyno is showing more then ever. Before I use to work strictly upper chest to hide my gyno and it worked. I was able to wear right fitted shirts. But if I wear them now, my nipples poke out. Looks disgusting.

My shoulder and vtaper is holding good for now, without them I’d look like I have thick child bearing hips. All I do is sit At work and sit at home. Eyes are getting weaker from looking at screen 24/7.

I eat whatever I want, stoped making home cooked meals. I just eat pizza and burgers.
My body is deteriorating at the ripe age of 24

If chad had Gyno women would suck on his nipples before they fuck him.

I do feel a lot better. Going to gym felt like chore and I wasn’t getting any results with ladies. Now I feel better.

Kinda

Are you treating your hair loss? Why or why not?

Also when you were peak did you ever try topless Tinder photos, eg. of you at a beach or lake in swimsuit?

I too suffer from gyno, death sentence for men

could you potentially remove gyno with surgery?

Are you treating your hair loss? Why or why not?

Also when you were peak did you ever try topless Tinder photos, eg. of you at a beach or lake in swimsuit?
Yea I tried that gay zyzz shit going on Omegle and showing of abs but girls clicked next when they say my face. I wasn’t even that bad looking.

I was able to talk to couple girls but those were rare. Then I got banned. I have couple topless pic on my insta but they are 3 years old. I didn’t wana look like I want attention.

My face is so god damn ugly now. I use to be so youthful.

And yea doing minoxidil but it makes my hair look like dry grass after I apply it. So gross.

I have no sex appeal now.
could you potentially remove gyno with surgery?

Yea 5k, rather put that on fillers and removing scars from face

It is over my friend. Women are able to get 7-8/10 chads in any moment there is no chance left for us.
when they see you they compete you to chads they see on instagram etc. and reject you because they know there are better looking males out there

It is over my friend. Women are able to get 7-8/10 chads in any moment there is no chance left for us.
when they see you they compete you to chads they see on instagram etc. and reject you because they know there are better looking males out there

I would legit look like a homeless peasant if compared with those insta chads. They even mpg normal chads. Ffs

Just take steroids, improve your diet, and shave your head

That's why I'm not quitting lifting no matter how useless it is for attracting women.

And yea doing minoxidil but it makes my hair look like dry grass after I apply it. So gross.
My hair is so dry because of minoxidil but it really works went to a scan and he showed me through the zoom and analysis that new hair was growing.. I wouldn't take fin tho had massive side effects on me

Just take steroids, improve your diet, and shave your head
Yea and my gyno will turn into full blown breasts and I’ll look like a trans Frankenstein’s experiment

Better just get skinny than skinny fat tbh

Lifting is a meme.

do some form of exercise for your mental health atleast

go for a jog or something, exercise is just about keeping my depression at bay. Havent you noticed any change since you stopped?
Yea I just sit at home and feel depressed. Exercise gave me a fake positive high that made me feel I can improve but that’s a lie

What’s th
whats the point it’s akready over. If you do self improvement then you keep giving yourself false hope that a girl will like you.

It’s like dangling a carrot in front of a donkey

eat greens, if you eat enough, after a week or two your skin will feel as smooth as a baby :feelsohh: not kidding.
I make my own veggie juice every 2 days, and the effect it had on my skin (top to toe) is instantaneous :feelshaha:. Better than any anti aging creams ive applied for months jfl. not to mention if this shit does miracle for my skin, it musta do a lot for my health in overall (my antibody, organs, mood, energy, etc). you should try it bro, I guarantee baby skin after 2 weeks or less :feelsokman:
I only eat veggies that are most available locally btw; bok choy, white cabbage and carrot/cucumber, thats it, never thought veggies would do so much good.. eating greens is the most legit anti aging method tbh, its dirt cheap, and easy to prepare (just juice or toss with dressing) and it slows down your whole body from aging, not just your looks. Even if you eat modern junk diet, veggie would really improve your health, looks AND mood. Tell me if you tried bro :D

Last edited:
Did you ever get any bloodwork done? Are you natty or did you use something?

Did you ever get any bloodwork done? Are you natty or did you use something?
Natty. And I got blood work a while ago. I was deficient in b12 they said

JuSt LiFt BrAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sometimes I feel unmotivated but somehow I manage to keep it up

It’s over, I have given up. I spent 5 years developing my physique so girls would like me but I had no success. Only comments from guys saying what’s your routine? Looking buff bro etc.

Balding was the last straw. If I couldn’t attract women as a jacked guy with nW0 with 5/10 looks then I have no hope. My scalp is visible, and balding spot grows bigger. Very thin hair.

I look like a 2. My gyno is showing more then ever. Before I use to work strictly upper chest to hide my gyno and it worked. I was able to wear right fitted shirts. But if I wear them now, my nipples poke out. Looks disgusting.

My shoulder and vtaper is holding good for now, without them I’d look like I have thick child bearing hips. All I do is sit At work and sit at home. Eyes are getting weaker from looking at screen 24/7.

I eat whatever I want, stoped making home cooked meals. I just eat pizza and burgers.
My body is deteriorating at the ripe age of 24
I'm the same age and i'm struggling to keep going on and keep training in the gym and mma.
No satysfying result tho. Kinda hard. Too much hard. We are at risk of becoming hERoes, my friend!

Natty. And I got blood work a while ago. I was deficient in b12 they said
No, I mean how were your hormones? You could have an imbalance of testosterone to estrogen, and that could be causing your gyno.

Do you have a gut on you or not?

N
No, I mean how were your hormones? You could have an imbalance of testosterone to estrogen, and that could be causing your gyno.

Do you have a gut on you or not?
nope no gut. Yes but only way to remove gyno is surgery even if I fix my imbalance. I was eating a healthy diet before when I got gyno

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back