Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have nothing to talk about anymore [IRL]

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
besides my problems or things I hate... which is everything. I guess the main reason for this is the fact that femoids have taken over every form of entertainment I once enjoyed. I have nothing left... no hobbies or interests, and as a result, no real personality. This is why I spent all my free time on incel-related communities for the past year. And it's why I've been calling crisis/distress centers to vent and yell at people lately. I'm stuck in a loop, probably beyond saving at this point. I hate normies and will never truly connect with them. We may as well live on a different planet. Can't even make friends much less find a relationship. JFL @ this existence. Maybe I should start a youtube channel and talk about this stuff in my car.

Become the next HBTDL but with a positive IQ

This is the worst time to have nerd hobbies, pretty much everything that was built in this segment of culture by men has now become mainstream and are now pushing disgusting feminist ideas, and worst of all is the hatred of those who do this with their own loyal consumers who helped build everything from the beginning when nobody cared about this

Become the next HBTDL but with a positive IQ
aware me.
This is the worst time to have nerd hobbies, pretty much everything that was built in this segment of culture by men has now become mainstream and are now pushing disgusting feminist ideas, and worst of all is the hatred of those who do this with their own loyal consumers who helped build everything from the beginning when nobody cared about this
yeah, I can't take it anymore. This world was made for sellouts and opportunists

Last edited:

You must be delusional. Just because capeshit and couple of vidya got mainstream, nerd hobbies are still far from mainstream. Normies usually don't know about a lot of nerdier franchises

:feelsmega:

You call crisis and distress centers to yell at ppl? Fuck why didnt i think of that?

You must be delusional. Just because capeshit and couple of vidya got mainstream, nerd hobbies are still far from mainstream. Normies usually don't know about a lot of nerdier franchises
You are disillusioned, it is only a matter of time until those untouched segments will be infected

You are disillusioned, it is only a matter of time until those untouched segments will be infected

I don't think old DOS videogames, tabletop RPGS and some of the more fucked up movies would ever hit mainstream.