Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have nothing to say just watch at your own risk

What a load of rubbish. Toilets never struggle with any relationships and can get chad without working

I like how the only attributes she listed about the "dream guy" she met are all physical. So much for that whole "personality" thing! Also, I'm pretty sure the pictures she uses that flash for half of a second of a guy are of Chico.

I wish this daddy's money 304 knew what it was like to be an incel and have ZERO options. Wouldn't survive a day in our shoes. The only guy she wants to love and wants to love her is Chad.

Not watching it, i am actually in a good mood right now which is rare. Fuck whores

I hate chink vlog youtube videos. They are arr same format and style.

4F8D1DF2 78C0 4BAD B3D3 675833D663C4

“I’ve dated a lot of guys, no love”

Basically 80% of the time foid loneliness can be summed up with “all the guys in my DMs are ugly”

Yikes entitled much
9D442C3C BE5A 4DE4 B042 5CA175C9419D

Peak cope.

I believe everyone can experience loneliness and atomization but it’s a thousand times worse when your a sub 7 male, there’s no debate it’s a fact.

Recording yourself crying is another level of cringe

Over for that simp that drove an hour to help her move and got nothing for it

These types of videos show how over it is for men

An average looking asain girl is getting 1000s of matches and having men help her move or doing things for her for nothing like slaves

A girl like this should not be getting this treatment

And she still doesnt accept any othese men because they dont meet her high physical standards despite her being average

Recording yourself crying is another level of cringe
Foids fake crying all the time for sympathy and pity points. They can do this naturally and know when and how to perform this act of lying at the fitting moments because it's a skill they're born with as second nature to them. They're natural born manipulators that know how to tug on heart strings intuitively.

Last edited:
This is a good find
Funny asf :feelskek:

When describing the perfect guy who matched with her she uses pictures of chico so this guy at the very least Is a htn
She says he is also the perfect height so he is probably 6 foot
She also says this guy is a ivy league entrepreneur too so Im guessing this is a well off Tall htn

This is a completely average asian girl with no tits or ass matching with this guy and thinking that she is equal enough to him for them to stay in a committed relationship instead of just getting pumped and dumped which is what is obviously what is going to happen

This clip just shows womens mindset
To get a chance with chad she would risk having her organs harvested
I know she was joking when she said this but women still think like this

It is when the “someone” is a chad way out of your league that obviously doesnt want you

This girl could very easily get a normal guy to genuinely love her

But that isnt what she wants
She wants chads love only

This is the type of girl who will complain about being a femcel

Last edited:
This is a good find

View attachment 1187987

When describing the perfect guy who matched with her she uses pictures of chico so this guy at the very least Is a htn
She also says this guy is a ivy league entrepreneur too so Im guessing this is a well off Tall htn

This is a completely average asian girl with no tits or ass matching with this guy and thinking that she is equal enough to him for them to stay in a committed relationship instead of just getting pumped and dumped which is what is obviously what is going to happen

View attachment 1187988

View attachment 1187989
It is when the “someone” is a chad way out of your league that obviously doesnt want you

Summing up why I hate foids.

Another female who prefers social media attention to a relationship with a non-chad.

View attachment 1187849
“I’ve dated a lot of guys, no love”

Basically 80% of the time foid loneliness can be summed up with “all the guys in my DMs are ugly”

Yikes entitled much
View attachment 1187850
Peak cope.

I believe everyone can experience loneliness and atomization but it’s a thousand times worse when your a sub 7 male, there’s no debate it’s a fact.
They dont feel real loneliness because they could easily get a normie bf

They might feel loneliness because they long for chad and cant get him but that isnt the same

What a load of rubbish. Toilets never struggle with any relationships and can get chad without working
Clearly she couldn’t get chad :feelskek:
Thats why she made this video in the first place to complain about not being able to find “love” aka not being able to get a relationship with chad

She could easily get a normie without doing anything though
She tried looksmaxxing for chad but he didnt care because she still didnt match up to his better options

No way the Gook Girl noodlewhore is a virgin even if she's looking for her first boyfriend! And it's obvious she has sex with him on her first date! That slut like all the rest are showing off their hypergamous sluthood!

Actually shes a really disgusting girl. And i dont mean her body thats just mid, just her behavior and the fact that she needs to make a Video like this gives insight in her mind - and its very ugly.

If the majority of women think and act like her, going on chain dates with HTN who simp for a 4/10 noodle and still not settling down - this is just Catastrophical for society.

Like this is really bad. We will see post wall Gen Z women in a decade and a single mother crisis that has never been seen in history.

The endgame is that we have millions upon millions of Gen Z singlemother Milfs that are still looking for Chad until their daughters start to do the same and the sons will all be Us - Redpilled and Blackpilled Forever single men.

Society and Economy will regret this...unfortunately after us. Gen Z is truely fucked.

Actually shes a really disgusting girl. And i dont mean her body thats just mid, just her behavior and the fact that she needs to make a Video like this gives insight in her mind - and its very ugly.

If the majority of women think and act like her, going on chain dates with HTN who simp for a 4/10 noodle and still not settling down - this is just Catastrophical for society.

Like this is really bad. We will see post wall Gen Z women in a decade and a single mother crisis that has never been seen in history.

The endgame is that we have millions upon millions of Gen Z singlemother Milfs that are still looking for Chad until their daughters start to do the same and the sons will all be Us - Redpilled and Blackpilled Forever single men.

Society and Economy will regret this...unfortunately after us. Gen Z is truely fucked.
I was thinking something similar to this

Foids will complain when incels talk about wanting to fuck women or being able to even just get a relationship and will say we are entitled

yet this bitch makes an entire 15 minute long video talking about how she wants love but she had many normie options and only wants chad
She had the ego to think she is important and interesting enough for people to watch an entire 15 minute long video about her desire for chad and how Sad she is she cant get love from him

I guess this video is interesting but only to see into the life of an entitled foid who suffers because she only wants a chad who doesn't like her
instead of a normie who would actually treat her well

This is a good find

View attachment 1187987

View attachment 1187988

View attachment 1187989

Precisely why I hate girls like that. She's complaining about loneliness when she has loads of options. Bitch, try being a man with no options and I will be laughing at your funeral next week! Female loneliness= can't get chad to commit. Male loneliness= can't get anyone to give me a chance. The level of entitlement of her is absurd. She wants white tall and rich chad when she is an average asian girl with a flat body.