Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have nothing to offer any woman except for me and nothing else

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Which is why I don't think love exists unless its from your parents.

Because I have nothing to offer women in terms of typical relationship conveniences, except for me, and that isn't enough to get a female interested to be with me in a relationship, that means that love between 2 strangers doesn't exist, because if it did, a woman would have been with me for "love" by now after 32 years.

This belief is backed up because I have heard many stories from normies, who have GF or Wife, and that they lost their GF or Wife the moment they got sick or lost their good job. If these women really loved these normies, how come their GF or Wife is so fast to leave them the moment they stop offering value in terms of the lifestyle the normie is able to provide or help provide. The only scenarios where a woman is with a man who doesn't bring convenience to their life is a Chad, but with Chad the relationships are always very short lived, but Chad is still able to get in for a few fucks, before the woman gets all emotional and starts expecting more from Chad, who refuses to provide more, so she moves onto another Chad to try again, and Chad just moves on and fucks a different woman for a bit, then moves on again.

For me personally, if one day a woman becomes interested in me, I know for a fact there's nothing else that could have possibly made her want to be with me, other than me, as I would be an inconvenience to her life, where as she could pick a NT or wealthy NT and have a much more normal/convenient relationship.

TDLR:

1. True love between 2 strangers doesn't exist

2. Normies have to offer a lot of convenience and bend the knee for a woman to have any chance

3. Chads use their looks to engage in short-term relationships with women, gets what he wants (sex) and does not offer anything else, which makes the woman move on to another Chad to try again, she desperately wants a Chad to bend the knee to her and convenience her, 99% of the time a Chad wont ever bend the knee and therefore the relationship will always end quickly

I only want foid for sex otherwise they are boring and uninteresting to me.

I think love does not exist and the only thing a relationship is good for is resources for the foid to get what she wants and then buggers off to a new man. you just have to go online dating sites to see so many foids openly bragging about cheating on there wealthy husbands while he is away working . its sickening when you think about it, the man is providing for the foid and the kids and his cunt wife is opening her legs to strangers like a revolving door.

I think love does not exist and the only thing a relationship is good for is resources for the foid to get what she wants and then buggers off to a new man. you just have to go online dating sites to see so many foids openly bragging about cheating on there wealthy husbands while he is away working . its sickening when you think about it, the man is providing for the foid and the kids and his cunt wife is opening her legs to strangers like a revolving door.
Love exists but only men are capable of it, tragically

It's over for you buddy boyo
full