Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have nothing in common with regular people

V

VinnyVan

Recruit
★★★★
I do not share a common experience, lifestyle, interests or beliefs. Sometimes i feel like i have lived in my own world, detached from everyone else and they have no way of understanding me because of it. But i have been observing them for years, learning about them and managed to know them better than they know themselves. I know exactly how they will react to certain things, how they truly feel and how weak they really are.

same, im terrible at small talk and cant relate to normies lives at all.

i have a normie friend in wow who i talk to who was amazed im a 22 virgin, hes 2 years younger than me but is normie af.

Yeah dude, it really is fucking strange. I seriously can not wrap my head around what normies think "fun" is. Stupid movies, fashion, celebrity bullshit, jewelry, all this other stupid shit.

Yeah dude, it really is fucking strange. I seriously can not wrap my head around what normies think "fun" is. Stupid movies, fashion, celebrity bullshit, jewelry, all this other stupid shit.
Those are all the things that femoids like. A good looking normie guy easily attracts girls and relates with them by showing interest in those things or faking it.

Those are all the things that femoids like. A good looking normie guy easily attracts girls and relates with them by showing interest in those things or faking it.

I am too principled to allow myself to even pretend to like the things which I passionately despise. Just one of the many reasons I cannot NTmaxx.

same, im terrible at small talk and cant relate to normies lives at all.

i have a normie friend in wow who i talk to who was amazed im a 22 virgin, hes 2 years younger than me but is normie af.

literally all normies get laid. even the ones i objectively mog to oblivion. it's actually RIDICULOUS.

I am too principled to allow myself to even pretend to like the things which I passionately despise. Just one of the many reasons I cannot NTmaxx.
If you don't look good it's pure time waste anyway. I dislike all those things too.