Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have no words for this

For some reason I imagine he's a manlet. Poor dumb bastard

Fuck, he is gay because no women wanted him, not because he is actually gay.
He basically obeyed women who say "incels can fuck each other" jfl
That dude should just rope already, he is truly bottom of the barrel.

why did u leak @FamilyGuy1999's reddit post like that?

That is a really sad story. Ugly inkwel was forced to become a faggot, just because cum dumpsters always rejected this motherfucker.
If he ever will commit suicide, his blood will be on femoid's hands.

thats what sissy hypno does to a normie man. says he had foid friends before.

It's a way to cope I guess, personally I find it pathetic but hey.

Last edited:
Probably some elaborate LARP.
If not, then it's a vulnerable man who's seeking advice from the wrong crowd.

well, humans need companionship if women dont give it then turn to men. i mean, even women are bisexual nowdays

well, humans need companionship if women dont give it then turn to men. i mean, even women are bisexual nowdays
Lesbianpill has some truths.
Women will settle with other women if they can't find a men that fits their inflated standards and laundry list of requirements.
Of course, weirdly enough, they stop being lesbian or become bisexual when Chad enters the room. Jeez, louise, I wonder why :feelsclown:

Women will settle with other women if they can't find a men that fits their inflated standards and laundry list of requirements.
Of course, weirdly enough, they stop being lesbian or become bisexual when Chad enters the room. Jeez, louise, I wonder wh

tbh though, women are more attractive than men, so i can see why they become lesbos while men cant as eaily become gay

tbh though, women are more attractive than men, so i can see why they become lesbos while men cant as eaily become gay
I'm not saying you are wrong but maybe we can't be objective in this as we are men ourselves ?
So we are bound to found females more attractive than males.
But as I said you could also be right and females are just more "beautiful" in some objective sense.

I'm not saying you are wrong but maybe we can't be objective in this as we are men ourselves ?
So we are bound to found females more attractive than males.
But as I said you could also be right and females are just more "beautiful" in some objective sense.
it has something to do with evolution i think and women giving childbirth

Sorry but I have no sympathy for faggots, may he burn in hell along with this clown world

Nah he's just a fag. Regular incels like me will just accept dying alone

Lesbianpill has some truths.
Of course, weirdly enough, they stop being lesbian or become bisexual when Chad enters the room. Jeez, louise, I wonder why :feelsclown:
I knew an autistic girl who actually was like that.