Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no sympathy for landwhales

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
None. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Cero.

Fat loss is one of the simplest things in the world. Not being a landwhale increases female SMV by orders of magnitude, basically guaranteeing access to Chad in the vast majority of circumstances, and they can't even get that right.

I get that dieting can be stressful, especially if you've always eaten like crap and have to completely redo your eating habits, or if food is your only method of stress relief. For that reason, fatcels do have my sympathy, and I'm entirely willing to give my advice to fatcels from my own experience of escaping fatcelibacy.

However, as females, landwhales live life on easy mode. For the average landwhale, a single hour on Tinder or Bumble is a near-guarantee of at least one normie-tier boyfriend and several lifetime beta orbiters. Filter, angle, and lighting fraud are enough to fool most low-to-mid-tier normies, and the ones experienced enough with online dating to see through them are desperate enough to give them attention anyway. They are not forced in any way to deal with crippling loneliness and touch starvation like ugly men are. If they're broke, they can sell their used bathwater and soiled underwear to thirsty betas on Reddit to pay their exorbitant bills. If they're feeling down about their looks, they're just a few right-swipes away from more free compliments from strangers in a half-hour than an incel will get in his entire life. They have no stress in their lives that needs to be drowned or choked with food or drink. Only when they are unimaginably inept at life are any of these things out of their reach. If they woke up tomorrow as male, they would rope within a month.

I have seen firsthand the legions of worthless foids who cry endlessly about their weight while continuing to stuff jaw-dropping quantities of rice, cheese, butter, oil, pasta, and white bread down their offensive-smelling suckholes. Even basic common sense measures elude these pathetic wastes of plant and animal life. If they shrunk their meal portions to match the size of their brains, they would put bikini models to shame by next summer. But they don't, and they never will, so they will continue to whine on social media about Chad avoiding beasts whose bellies stick out farther than their breasts while disregarding all the incel and normie advances that come their way as sexual harassment and verbal rape.

Landwhales are garbage and they suck. They should all step on a Lego and drop their ice cream cones on the sidewalk.

If dont want try landwhales, you are not volcel.

Same, theres few things I hate more than landwhales, I don't consider them human and anyone who does is a cuck

The term 'landwhale' never gets old for me

Obese hogfoids are proof of hypergamy. If they had to make effort to get a man, they would be skinny. Notice in the past foids were bulimic and anorexic. Now they eat like boarhogs at breeding time.