Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i have no sympathy for bully victim's that don't fight back

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
or at least plan to fight back when the time is right.
i mean, you get your ASS abused all throughout school and do nothing. YOURE AN INCEL AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
you have to fight your way in to gain respect, that's the way it goes.

there are only 2 exceptions im willing to make for bully victim's.

1. your bully was extremely well connected and had the entire school behind him
2. your bully had the authorities behind him (cop dad,judge dad,teacher dad) etc.

or at least plan to fight back when the time is right.
i mean, you get your ASS abused all throughout school and do nothing. YOURE AN INCEL AND YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE
you have to fight your way in to gain respect, that's the way it goes.

there are only 2 exceptions im willing to make for bully victim's.

1. your bully was extremely well connected and had the entire school behind him
2. your bully had the authorities behind him (cop dad,judge dad,teacher dad) etc.
Cope.

Try "fighting back" when you're ~110lbs at 6'1".

Stfu cuck (i will be harsh tho so please don't warn me on this) you don't know how it works, there is no way you can fight back when the entire classroom is sided againts you, tell me how on earth can i fight back when the fucking subhuman monkey who practice box is bullying you 24/7 knowing he can knocked you down and kill you in one punch???
>brah you got nothing left to lose
bitch i care for my family, my few friends i had in my life and shit, you know nothing, you can't understand our suffering.

Brock_Lesnar_bio.png

That guy is 6'3 and over 280 pounds. Also knows mma. Now imagine a group of like 5 of those.

Now imagine you are just a skinny ectomorph 5 feet turbo manlet with zero support from anyone.

Do you hate those types of incels for not standing up to them..and winning?

>muh choices
No, it depends on how you were raised, especially as a child or teen whose brain is still growing. It's also irrational if you're short or have a small frame compared to your bully. But your post reeks of high school boy so I forgive you kiddo

Brock_Lesnar_bio.png

That guy is 6'3 and over 280 pounds. Also knows mma. Now imagine a group of like 5 of those.

Now imagine you are just a skinny ectomorph 5 feet turbo manlet.

Do you hate those types of incels for not standing up to them..and winning?

you guys give normies wayyyyy too much credit.
firstly, no one in school knows how to fight or even throw a proper punch. you are speaking from a position of fear.
this isn't dark souls where you throw a kick to someone balls and he keeps on coming, the human body is very fragile and all you need to know is where to hit and how to defend.
Stfu cuck (i will be harsh tho so please don't warn me on this) you don't know how it works, there is no way you can fight back when the entire classroom is sided againts you, tell me how on earth can i fight back when the fucking subhuman monkey who practice box is bullying you 24/7 knowing he can knocked you down and kill you in one punch???
>brah you got nothing left to lose
bitch i care for my family, my few friends i had in my life and shit, you know nothing, you can't understand our suffering.

i made that an exception, read my post again.
if your bully has the entire class behind him, there is nothing you can

How am I suppose to win with Gang bullies aka niggas in bloods?

you guys give normies wayyyyy too much credit.
firstly, no one in school knows how to fight or even throw a proper punch. you are speaking from a position of fear.
this isn't dark souls where you throw a kick to someone balls and he keeps on coming, the human body is very fragile and all you need to know is where to hit and how to defend.
1) I grew up in ghetto schools. They knew how to fight.
2) I did succesfully beat my bullies. I am not speaking from fear. But at the same time I know to not be an internet tough and tell bully victims they deserve when dealing with basically impossible situations.
3) You didn't even really addressed my post. Them knowing how to fight really isn't relevant when you look at everything else.

1) I grew up in ghetto schools. They knew how to fight.
2) I did succesfully beat my bullies. I am not speaking from fear. But at the same time I know to not be an internet tough and tell bully victims they deserve when dealing with basically impossible situations.
3) You didn't even really addressed my post. Them knowing how to fight really isn't relevant when you look at everything else.

i love your quote, "the life and world is a prison, we are all victims of violence" and this is where im coming from.
we are all animals in the wild trying to fight for survival

we are all animals in the wild trying to fight for survival
Are you an animal? I think that's a choice you make for yourself.

Kek. I stood up for myself numerous times but the abuse never ceased, so I just gave in and passively let them make a mockery of myself. There was no use.

They were a group, the cunt foids favored them, and I was a bluepilled cuck trying to convince myself it wasn't bullying but if there was one thing I did to fight back it's this one time this bully who really wasn't in a group of bullies, I thrashed that bully's school belongings, I think the bully knew I did it but that specific bully didn't really stop bullying. After HS I met the main bully when I was in uni while that bully didn't seem to bully anymore he don't respects me, there was this basketball sports course I was in and our class were merged together and when I tried to congratulate the fucker in the game, he tried to wipe off his sweaty nigger face off on my shirt, fucking hell I was a high inhib cuck to do anything about it like getting angry for fear that bully will bully me again like back in those days.

One thought or we conclude from this aside from standing up for yourself, is somehow the bullying will stop if you part ways, BUT the fact that they bullied you will be stuck in their egos that it will be hard to break it for them to gain respect for you. This is why the saying they still act the same even after these years is true, yes the twist is that it only applies to YOU or people from school. Notice how they treat people they meet after HS differently like they are more mature? They treat them better than you even if those people are INCEL looking. It goes back to what I said earlier, our formative years are a crucial aspect of ego development, when they were bullying you during that time, their ego of you steeled to the point that they will act with no respect when it comes to YOU. This is why I feel sorry for those bullied young uns this 2018, social media will make the bullies remember the bullying they did, you think by social media reminding them of that time will make them feel remorse and regret? HAHA no, it will only make even more unbreakable their ego of you. Yes the current social media will destroy humanity in every aspect.

I looked at the title as was about to disagree on what you said until i saw, 'or have a plan to get them back'

I actually agree with you now, at a point you need to realise if you are getting bullied by multiple people at the same time you cant fight back, in that case i agree that you need a plan to get them back.

And if you havent come up with a way of getting them back, (causing the same pain they did to you, or worse) then you are pathetic.

I dont care if it takes you 30 years to get them back, an eye for an eye, get them back.
They were a group, the cunt foids favored them, and I was a bluepilled cuck trying to convince myself it wasn't bullying but if there was one thing I did to fight back it's this one time this bully who really wasn't in a group of bullies, I thrashed that bully's school belongings, I think the bully knew I did it but that specific bully didn't really stop bullying. After HS I met the main bully when I was in uni while that bully didn't seem to bully anymore he don't respects me, there was this basketball sports course I was in and our class were merged together and when I tried to congratulate the fucker in the game, he tried to wipe off his sweaty nigger face off on my shirt, fucking hell I was a high inhib cuck to do anything about it like getting angry for fear that bully will bully me again like back in those days.

One thought or we conclude from this aside from standing up for yourself, is somehow the bullying will stop if you part ways, BUT the fact that they bullied you will be stuck in their egos that it will be hard to break it for them to gain respect for you. This is why the saying they still act the same even after these years is true, yes the twist is that it only applies to YOU or people from school. Notice how they treat people they meet after HS differently like they are more mature? They treat them better than you even if those people are INCEL looking. It goes back to what I said earlier, our formative years are a crucial aspect of ego development, when they were bullying you during that time, their ego of you steeled to the point that they will act with no respect when it comes to YOU. This is why I feel sorry for those bullied young uns this 2018, social media will make the bullies remember the bullying they did, you think by social media reminding them of that time will make them feel remorse and regret? HAHA no, it will only make even more unbreakable their ego of you. Yes the current social media will destroy humanity in every aspect.
High IQ, getting bullied as a manlet is bad, you dont have the physical strength to stand up for yourself at a young age, but at 5'4 and 125lbs now, even though i am small, i can still throw a nasty punch that will hurt a man anywhere near averaged sized.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter if you win or lose. You earn respect whenever you stand up for yourself against a male even if you lose you've earned a higher place in the social matrix. I fought off 2 bigger dudes when I was a manlet one even grabbed me from behind so the other guy could punch. I broke some bones but after that fight they had respect for me and I was considered their friend.

I understand that we are hopeless with sexual relationships with girls but JFL if you can't get respect from males. You're automatically a beta

Being the smallest and shortest person in the grade by a good margin meant that fighting back wasn't practical, people used to bump into me all the time to see me go flying. I also have naturally low muscle tone so it didn't matter how ready I was for it.

I fought back but at the end of the day it's impossible to win, the bully will never take emotional damage from you and can never be seriously bullied back, because the whole classroom is behind him

The only thing you can do is track him down to get long awaited revenge by tying him up and torturing him for at least 2 weeks

there's probably some truth to what you've said.

beforehand i think its better to avoid fighting/arguing. if not then you're going to have to defend yourself. ive been there, not nice to deal with.

The biggest dude in my grade was bullied, don't even know how, until someday 3 guys from a grade above came messing up and he trashed 2 of them, since them no one has the balls to touch him (the dude's a fucking beast, 6'2'' and 240lbs)

I do also.

ER was a small guy too. But he got himself a gun.