Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no standards anymore so I will try to get a black or curry girl

L

legitcel

Banned
-
Most black and curry women are disgusting looking but some can be okay looking. Does JBW work on blacks too or just curries since they worship whites?

You white incels are a real joke

JBW works everywhere. But I'm not sure if it's worth it. Black chicks have the highest rate of STDs and curry chicks have overbearing families.

NeverSubmit said:
You white incels are a real joke

Getting a curry or black girl is nothing to be proud of tbh but curries do make it easy for white guys since they worship them

You idiot. Have you even met a black woman? 

Spoiler alert: Only black guys can fuck black girls. No one else. You might as well start trying to fuck dead celebrities like Marilyn Monroe.

go for black at least they have ass and tits

Sadness said:

Spoiler alert: Only black guys can fuck black girls. No one else. You might as well start trying to fuck dead celebrities like Marilyn Monroe.

Brad Pitt cucked Mike Tyson

Sadness said:
ok you're definitely an alt-right fag whos in the wrong place, back to pol bitch

legitcel said:
Most black and curry women are disgusting looking but some can be okay looking. Does JBW work on blacks too or just curries since they worship whites?

whitecels = fakecels.

Not sure about blacks.

Curries? may be not all of them, but you should be able to shag a lot many.

But for asian noodlewhores, you should be able to shag literally "any one" of them with a snap of your finger if you are a white (assuming you are alive and you can move). Asian noodlewhores generally don't fuck white corpses, but if you look enough, I'm sure you might find one. For example, this asian noodlewhore got married to a handless legless white incel --

img.jpg

Attachments

• DCC4F02D-097E-4DB5-AA15-ABAB8F19F548.jpeg
    DCC4F02D-097E-4DB5-AA15-ABAB8F19F548.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 175
  • 93AB325A-5E9E-47C3-B77C-666BE146B592.png
    93AB325A-5E9E-47C3-B77C-666BE146B592.png
    1.8 KB · Views: 160
WorldRulerAisha said:
NeverSubmit said:
You are a fakecel we seen your pics
this guy is actually pissing me off

wow i get borderline bullied by staceys, chads, and normies and now my own fellow incels

Be careful of Muslim girls with families, but go for them if you are not afraid of getting acidfaced or your fingers cut off ^_^ good luck!

whogivesafucc said:
wow i get borderline bullied by staceys, chads, and normies and now my own fellow incels
Im sorry...I just dont like how you letting your looks go to waste. You have so much opportunity to get at least find someone.
45b4d1cf14fcee99b7fbafd2c4c5fe2bf9868bc6_hq.gif

satoshisacuck said:
Be careful of Muslim girls with families, but go for them if you are not afraid of getting acidfaced or your fingers cut off ^_^ good luck!

I just want to use a curry for sex since they worship white guys but not interested in anything more

My whitecel friends have had success with curries

legitcel said:
I just want to use a curry for sex since they worship white guys but not interested in anything more

My whitecel friends have had success with curries

Why not go for asian girls? They love white cock more. 

Ever heard the saying "If it ain't white, it ain't right?"

go for gook girls, it should be easier for you

EEEWwwwwwww never gonna fuck a hood rat girl

Gotta categorize black women into 2 sub groups. Light skin women and dark skin women lol.

yes JBW does work with curries now fuck off white volcel

Sounds like society has truley broke you.

Funny because I actually prefer black girls

HARDONTHOTS said:
Gotta categorize black women into 2 sub groups. Light skin women and dark skin women lol.

Incredible downplay

legitcel said:
Getting a curry or black girl is nothing to be proud of tbh but curries do make it easy for white guys since they worship them

I like your pathetic attempt of trying to flaunt your superiority (based on preference????) when you’re on a fucking incel website. Really funny

If you are whitecel and not a Manlet hit up Asia right now to find an innocent loyal asian wife

I'm not curry myself, but goodlooking is goodlooking. You mean to tell me if this person was interested in you, you'd pause because they're curry?

Tina%2BDesai%2Bprofile%2Bfamily%252C%2Bwiki%2BAge%252C%2BAffairs%252C%2BBiodata%252C%2BHeight%252C%2BWeight%252C%2BHusband%252C%2BBiography%2Bgo%2Bprofile111.jpg

qt pie tbqh

HARDONTHOTS said:

Legit. If you're going to go for black girls don't go for the light skinned ones (think Beyonce or lighter).  They're really stuck up and tend to only go for super Tyrone. The really hot ones fuck famous Tyrones on a regular basis, srs.

Dark skinned black girls have low self esteem and lot of them will be really happy they're getting validation from a white guy. I've seen quite a few decent looking dark skinned black girls with white subhuman/nerdy looking guys

rotting-alone said:
EEEWwwwwwww never gonna fuck a hood rat girl

Not all black woman are hood rats