Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have no reason to believe that women aren’t evil

lu.jones

lu.jones

Over
★★★★★
Women lack empathy for anyone but those within their monolithic cult , unless you’re “ omg slay queen yaaaas you ate” they will treat you like an animal. In regards to empathy, there ineptitude is concerning. They can’t place themselves in someone else’s shoes or recognise anyone else is struggling. This is the real reason they hate the incel community, we recognise that all users struggle to different levels and yet we still show brotherhood , respect and empathy to everyone
“some users mog others” - @Dr. Autismo
They always victim blame and can’t begin to comprehend that everyone struggles differently. Had they have been born men I’m convinced they wouldn’t be a stranger to the saying “what was she wearing”.
Foids are manipulative whores at heart, they’re devoid of love and compassion. They are simply driven by greed.

No woman has proven otherwise so I have no reason to believe that they aren’t all like this

"ugh we give birth to you and support gay rights sweetie :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "

"ugh we give birth to you and support gay rights sweetie :foidSoy: :foidSoy: "
lol :feelskek: . I don’t get why they say this?, who tf wanted to be born. Certainly not me, I was birth raped!

Everyone are evil, women are more self centered and selfish and have less sense of responsibility.

Women are influenced to be like that (especially in the west). Watch a girl that was raised in some rural village in Kazakhstan ever even try to complain about being wed to some 5'3 gremlin.

Women are influenced to be like that (especially in the west). Watch a girl that was raised in some rural village in Kazakhstan ever even try to complain about being wed to some 5'3 gremlin.
This mentality is so redpilled. That girl is only doing it because she’s beaten into submission. There’s a difference between fear and love

This mentality is so redpilled. That girl is only doing it because she’s beaten into submission. There’s a difference between fear and love
as long as i get to fuck the woman idc

This is the truth. No :bluepill: will ever change my mind.

Women lack empathy for anyone but those within their monolithic cult , unless you’re “ omg slay queen yaaaas you ate” they will treat you like an animal. In regards to empathy, there ineptitude is concerning. They can’t place themselves in someone else’s shoes or recognise anyone else is struggling. This is the real reason they hate the incel community, we recognise that all users struggle to different levels and yet we still show brotherhood , respect and empathy to everyone
“some users mog others” - @Dr. Autismo
They always victim blame and can’t begin to comprehend that everyone struggles differently. Had they have been born men I’m convinced they wouldn’t be a stranger to the saying “what was she wearing”.
Foids are manipulative whores at heart, they’re devoid of love and compassion. They are simply driven by greed.

No woman has proven otherwise so I have no reason to believe that they aren’t all like this
Foids are not evil.
Foids are livestock.

JFL@you if you let a cow loose inside your house and then gets surprised the place is all trashed and covered in manure and then you decide that "cows are evil" as if that's some profound insight. It's not.

The BASIC insight you need to get is that foids aren't human at all, but livestock. Also, stop writing "woman", that's a non-word.

Foids are not evil.
Foids are livestock.

JFL@you if you let a cow loose inside your house and then gets surprised the place is all trashed and covered in manure and then you decide that "cows are evil" as if that's some profound insight. It's not.

The BASIC insight you need to get is that foids aren't human at all, but livestock. Also, stop writing "woman", that's a non-word.
Worst argument I’ve ever heard. It’s not that the cow is a product of its environment, it’s the cows nature to react that way.

Just like it’s foids nature to react with evil to men

The only way to change my mind is if a foid came and loved me and treated me like a human.
Love is not real. Foids will only show affection to Chads because of their looks. It's ovER for us subhuman incels.

They are incapable of thinking about anyone but themselves

images

I’m getting u into trouble because you said fag shit
No, I didn't I was teasing. Calling you a cute kitten is not fag shit and you don't exactly have room to call me gay, considering you have Stephan with pink ribbons on your avi. :lul: :lul:

No, I didn't I was teasing. Calling you a cute kitten is not fag shit and you don't exactly have room to call me gay, considering you have Stephan with pink ribbons on your avi. :lul: :lul:
What’s your point?.

Calling me a cute kitten is fag shit

They are evil. They are materialistic people who see men as walking wallets and as walking status symbols, nothing more. Women abuse men far more than vice versa.

Women operate off their nature rather than conscious evil. It's the reason the only real solutions are along the lines of modifying our biology (probably through genetic modification) or Total Woman Death.

Women operate off their nature rather than conscious evil. It's the reason the only real solutions are along the lines of modifying our biology (probably through genetic modification) or Total Woman Death.
Exactly.