Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no purpose and no place

LightyearsAway

LightyearsAway

Warp Navigator
I live to experience another cold morning sitting at home behind my computer and watching cars pass my house.

Did anyone of you ever had that crushing feeling of disappointment, like "thats just my life man".
Never in my life i had this intense feeling of "being alive" (what normies like to say) and experience something unique.
Life and the history of our time is just passing by and meanwhile i live my shitty 9-5 working lifestyle. (21.yo now kek)
It seems that destiny forbid me having a girlfriend or a really special life for no fucking reason at all.

Can somebody relate to this, i just want to break free and be one of these men who live to tell the tale of their lifetime.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8mDkJzXx0&list=PLLTJZgViRSyktnKkFMm7VPyfiDoosLosE&index=8

incels are all men with no purpose

I feel that too but I do not think gf would give you purpose. You would get one more pleasure besides internet video games, food, which is sex, but does it really matter? I mean women today aren't loyal anyway so she would leave eventually and you'd end up alone again. Its a good thing you have a job, try to grind and save. Let making money be your purpose.

I feel that too but I do not think gf would give you purpose. You would get one more pleasure besides internet video games, food, which is sex, but does it really matter? I mean women today aren't loyal anyway so she would leave eventually and you'd end up alone again. Its a good thing you have a job, try to grind and save. Let making money be your purpose.

Getting a gf would sort of fix the misery most of us are in but the deep desire in me to really life a live worth living won't be solved.

I already made good money on stocks and ethereum, but money doesn't make me happy like it used to do. Only thing which brings me joy is blowing money on expensive wine and champagne.

I live to experience another cold morning sitting at home behind my computer and watching cars pass my house.

Did anyone of you ever had that crushing feeling of disappointment, like "thats just my life man".
Never in my life i had this intense feeling of "being alive" (what normies like to say) and experience something unique.
Life and the history of our time is just passing by and meanwhile i live my shitty 9-5 working lifestyle. (21.yo now kek)
It seems that destiny forbid me having a girlfriend or a really special life for no fucking reason at all.

Can somebody relate to this, i just want to break free and be one of these men who live to tell the tale of their lifetime.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB8mDkJzXx0&list=PLLTJZgViRSyktnKkFMm7VPyfiDoosLosE&index=8

Look at this thread
That is what is meant to give a purpose to men

Look at this thread
That is what is meant to give a purpose to men

Holy shit, your thread kinda makes sense :feelsokman: well written bro!

Getting a gf would sort of fix the misery most of us are in but the deep desire in me to really life a live worth living won't be solved.

I already made good money on stocks and ethereum, but money doesn't make me happy like it used to do. Only thing which brings me joy is blowing money on expensive wine and champagne.

Nice. When did you get in on Ethereum?

I think I'm on late stage now, I just don't feel emotions and I can barely cry even If I force myself to. I haven't talk to the only friend I had for ages, he was just a dumb normie but I least we would hang out sometimes and avoid just ldarding in the basement, kek.
I think the rope may be near for me It's just fucking over at this point, no cope makes me feel anything anymore. I actually don't give a shit about women they're alien to me, what crushes me is not being able to enjoy what I used to love. There's nothing left in this world for me :feelshmm::feelsrope:

I think I'm on late stage now, I just don't feel emotions and I can barely cry even If I force myself to. I haven't talk to the only friend I had for ages, he was just a dumb normie but I least we would hang out sometimes and avoid just ldarding in the basement, kek.
I think the rope may be near for me It's just fucking over at this point, no cope makes me feel anything anymore. I actually don't give a shit about women they're alien to me, what crushes me is not being able to enjoy what I used to love. There's nothing left in this world for me :feelshmm::feelsrope:

At some point even beloved hobbies don't spark the joy which they once did, i can relate to this.
Please brother the rope is never a legitimate option, i understand where this feelings are coming from.

Mogs me. Im same situation but 22. You have a year advantage. It only gets worse as time goes on and the paradox of NEETDOM is that the longer you are NEET the harder it is to break free from it.

Mogs me. Im same situation but 22. You have a year advantage. It only gets worse as time goes on and the paradox of NEETDOM is that the longer you are NEET the harder it is to break free from it.
Funny isn't it, due to my office job i worked from home the last two years... Started a new job and had a mental breakdown at my third day, i just can't work anymore wtf. Maybe i should try leech off welfare?

I've also thought "its just life" but it does not mean I've come to good terms with it.

I had some kind of panic attack last night, first ever. Shit was honestly scary.

Last edited:
In sexual selection there will always be winners and losers. We are the losers and will forever stay losers.

nobody has a purpose, and this is your place.

My purpose is to play video games and chill in my room.

I think it's difficult to thrive in society for anyone who is unusual... as in not a normie.

Women can probably get away with it of course, but for men it's not easy.

To be fair though... do you really think normies do anything particularly important or meaningful? At least being unusual means you're a bit unique ^^

I've also thought "its just life" but it does not mean I've come to good terms with it.

I had some kind of panic attack last night, first ever. Shit was honestly scary.
Had something similar last week, wtf i didn't snap out like this in 10 years.

I think it's difficult to thrive in society for anyone who is unusual... as in not a normie.

To be fair though... do you really think normies do anything particularly important or meaningful? At least being unusual means you're a bit unique ^^

But normies live in their blissful ignorance which gives them a sort of comfort, idk bro who has it better dude...

Based and high IQ :blackpill: