Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no paths towards ascension currently

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm not in HS anymore, i'm in college which is currently closed because of Gook-19. Clubs and bars are closed so I can't go there either. Gyms are closed where I live since March and I can't even gymcell at home because of an injury. Those were the big 3 that were supposed to help me ascend this year and they all got BTFO by boomer remover flu.
Now I can't even pretend i'm on the right path. I'm stuck. There is absolutely nothing I can do to bring me closer towards ascending. It fucking sucks so much. ahhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
this shit is on purpose so you'll accept the great reset and quarterly vaccination

So... what was preventing you from ascending before the epidemic?

So... what was preventing you from ascending before the epidemic?
I had to take a year break after highschool so no real way of meeting new people.

I believe I can ascend. It won't be easy but i'm hopeful.
better sign up for looksmax then, this place stopped encouraging anyone to do something besides destroy what's left of their life since long ago

I am not surprised that you are a fakecel bluepilled fag
ok graycel

You can still work on your personality :soy:

In all seriousness: ascension is a lie, imo. If you manage to "ascend", you have to manage to remain there. And also, we imagine it better than it really is. Aren't you fine with scortcelling? (Maybe not, just asking).
no, i’m not fine with paying for pussy. It gets rid of urges temporarily, makes me more relaxed for a day or two but in the end it just makes me more angry. I need free pussy.

better sign up for looksmax then, this place stopped encouraging anyone to do something besides destroy what's left of their life since long ago
I tried that. Just made me more depressed. I know what looksmaxxing I need to do. Also NTmaxxing. I could wake up as Chad tomorrow and i’d still be too retarded to get pussy.

What are you going to do at the clubs? DaNcE? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back