Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no one to talk to

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
when i talk to people they just brush me off

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Nobody wants to talk to me either. Females want me dead and men don’t care.

Well I PM´ed you over a week ago and you ignored me I thought since you talk a lot about suicide there would be something to talk about since I can relate.

Do you have anyone to talk to in real life?
nope, i am even secluded at my work place. I guess I count this forum as a form of social interaction, but I have grown to hate people so trying to relate to normie shit such as netflix and marvel doesnt make me feel like im missing out on much.

Well I PM´ed you over a week ago and you ignored me I thought since you talk a lot about suicide there would be something to talk about since I can relate.
i didn't ignore you, i thought you simply sent the dm because of a mistake not out of genuine interest.

i didn't ignore you, i thought you simply sent the dm because of a mistake not out of genuine interest.
Bad conversation starter tbh I am not good at that stuff so I easily feel rejected and back out I even delete 4/5 of my posts

nope, i am even secluded at my work place. I guess I count this forum as a form of social interaction, but I have grown to hate people so trying to relate to normie shit such as netflix and marvel doesnt make me feel like im missing out on much.
Normie shit looks so strange to me since I don't find relatable.

Ugly men have no one to talk to, only this site.

im always ignored and disregarded too.

this forum is only human interaction i get

Normie society is trash. It will be a glorious day when I am free from its demands

Normie shit looks so strange to me since I don't find relatable.

955D4611 0F85 4E43 AB12 BA718DA34521

A4B6D02C EC8F 48DB 9861 23FAFBF5BFC1

I also don't talk with anyone

But I listen bro, talk to me bro