Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no motivation

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Sometimes I feel like doing an absurd effort even to get out of bed. I try so hard to keep myself positive and motivated but in the end of the day it is to no avail. I mean, what's the point of it? Everyday I get new negative reinforcements from life, everyday I feel more dejected and hopeless, everyday life gets worse.

How am I suppose to handle all that shit at once? How am I suppose to deal with such struggles when I have no one, not a single soul to tell me that life is worth living. That it is worth keep trying? Not a little bit of intimacy, not a single word to make me feel better about myself, to make me feel needed, valuable.

Man... Life is so brutal to some. And I'm not even the one who have it worse here. Life was never easy for me but damn, recently things are getting harsh. To the point that I even feel afraid sometimes...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs

You deserve a gf

That's debatable tbh

I think a gf would solve the majority of OP's problems and help him cope with life better
yes, I think every sane person would rather be with a nice foid than spend time alone on this forum venting about our miserable lives.

same. can hardly get out of bed lately.

That's debatable tbh

I think a gf would solve the majority of OP's problems and help him cope with life better
Man it's so brutal. How many nights I went to bed with tears on my eyes... And no one would see that, no one cared. I had no one no even tell me that things would get better. I had moments when all I needed and wanted was somebody to be by my side. Yet, no one.

Everytime I tried anything with a girl it would end tragically into sad humiliation and negativity... Life wasn't supposed to be like that.

Man it's so brutal. How many nights I went to bed with tears on my eyes... And no one would see that, no one cared. I had no one no even tell me that things would get better. I had moments when all I needed and wanted was somebody to be by my side. Yet, no one.
That's exactly what I mean. If you had a gf you would be way less cynical and your outlook on life would change because she would be there for you when no one else would
Everytime I tried anything with a girl it would end tragically into sad humiliation and negativity... Life wasn't supposed to be like that.
You're probably non NT and awkward tbh

i cry myself to sleep often. You might be depressed bro

i cry myself to sleep often. You might be depressed bro
it's sad man. I feel ok right now but I have been depressed since I was 12 so you're probably right.

hoping the best for all of us.
Not very surprising

Being NT is the first step to ascension. Work on low inhib and NTmaxxing
Have been working on this for a while idk man... Sometimes I think it's too late, I'm uglier and older than I was in the past, everything seems so difficult for me... Thanks for reading my thread man

Last edited: