Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no memories from the last three years

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
For the last three years, I've been doing the same thing every day: going to sleep at 4 am and waking up at 12 pm. I then order Goyslop on DoorDash, watch some YouTube, play some games (which I don't enjoy), and go back to sleep. This has caused me to legitimately have no memories from the last three years. The last memories I have are from late 2020; that's it. I seriously cannot remember anything past then, as every day has been the same for me, rotting in my basement and going on night walks.

For the last three years, I've been doing the same thing every day: going to sleep at 4 am and waking up at 12 pm. I then order Goyslop on DoorDash, watch some YouTube, play some games (which I don't enjoy), and go back to sleep. This has caused me to legitimately have no memories from the last three years. The last memories I have are from late 2020; that's it. I seriously cannot remember anything past then, as every day has been the same for me, rotting in my basement and going on night walks.
why are you doing this?

How do you afford this kind of lifestyle with no work?

why are you doing this?
Tbh with you i have legit lost all motivation to do anything and i pretty much just accepted my fate as a subhuman loser whom will never be happy but on the upside im going to college next year and prob going to get a job then aswell.

Leeching off my parents but im going to go to college next year and get a job
Probably for the better rotting can have heavy toll on your mental health after a while, wish you best of luck

After 2020,time is like frozen for me

I know this pain, but you're still (slightly) mogging me tbh

Probably for the better rotting can have heavy toll on your mental health after a while, wish you best of luck
yea dude the neet/rotter life style is fun for about a year or so before you start to lose your sanity its to the point where ive ran out of copes and spend my entire day daydreaming because im so misreable

The road as a trucel ain't an easy one.

Same, my life wouldn't be much better if I was working though, I'd just have a little more money for electronics and goyslop.

I wish I could live that way. Not be exposed to the rest of humanity

I wish I could live that way. Not be exposed to the rest of humanity
Yeah, dude, it's so nice not to have to deal with people, no joke. I haven't left my basement in the last three years. It's given me such peace of mind in that sense where I can't get judged, and people can't make fun of me. But the only downside is it has caused me to have even more anxiety towards people than I did before, so much so that if I go on night walks and hear someone walking their dog behind me, I speed walk to another street. If I see someone walking on the opposite sidewalk to the one I'm on, I look at the floor so they can't see my subhuman face. Also, I can't even go to the theaters or a grocery store without having extreme anxiety to the point where I shake. Now, I can no longer deal with people at all socially, due to a combination of complete isolation and the horrible social experiences I've had throughout my life.

It is strange how vividly people remember what year x happened and how y occurred, I recently met an old old childhood friend, we grew up together but lost contact in early teens, and this nigga remembered every single little thing we did together, meanwhile I had forgotten 95% of it including his face, and that is also what happened to the years from 18-21 for me, nothing happened and I can't conjure up a single vivid memory of those years spend in a small room LDARNEETing

Yeah, dude, it's so nice not to have to deal with people
Yeah thats the best part of LDARing ,even though I am going insane doing it right now, not having to deal with retards will NEVER get old

Tbh with you i have legit lost all motivation to do anything and i pretty much just accepted my fate as a subhuman loser whom will never be happy but on the upside im going to college next year and prob going to get a job then aswell.
Gratz on the change at least

The older you get, the faster the perceived time is for you. Remember when you were little and it was the first summer break and it seemed like it would never end? And 12 hour school day was total torture? I'm at a point where a decade feels like a year, I have absolutely no sense of time.

I've felt like this lately. I've even tried doing shit to break the cycle of monotony, but matter what it's like my entire life for the past 2 years has just been a grey blob of nothing.

That title is hilarious.
Try to make some memories brocel. Yolo