Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no identity and I'm nobody

SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
I wish I could go back to the past before the jews fucked everything up. I constantly hear bullshit like people live much better nowadays and shits like that and it rages me to no end.
Idgaf If I don't have a bed to sleep or know what to eat all I want is sense of identity and belonging on a group where people care about each other instead of only thinking about themselves...
My family is broken there's no sense of union whatsoever, no sense of national union or race or culture. Nothing. Everyone is only worried about stroking their egos and in search of hedonistic pleasure.
Meanwhile my life is meaningless, I can't even have a female that cares about me, much less a group of people.
Cristianity has some positive qualities but it's an inclusive religion, it offers no identity...
I'm so desperate that if this continues I would even be capable of joining a gang of some sort.. some skinhead group or smth...
I don't know what to do..

you would be the biggest asshole if you had sex

Become muslim

the way you want to join a gang for no other reason than to be a bad boy and have power, but I get you. I have the same fantasies of being a white fratboy

You're a shark

do drugs and get high tbh:feelsLSD:
That's just escapism wouldn't solve the underlying problem, also if I were to spend money like that I would spend it on hookers but I don't really know how costly drugs are.

Sometimes I feel like I have the wrong body.

If you have the capacity to introspect enough on this you surely have an identity. The real NPCs don't have this capacity, they're just soulless copies of each other.

that's why i follow the manji