Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have no idea what to do about covid anymore

Should your average person be concerned about covid?

• Yes, but only if unvaxxed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I feel like everyone is so chill about it now and says it's over and all this... but I don't really understand why?

I guess it's less dangerous now but I do still see and hear a lot of ambulances.

Some people would probably say it's the vaccine that makes them feel fine about it now, but 70% of people here are fully vaccinated including most of the vulnerable people and so... why are there still so many ambulances?

I dunno. I'm proper confused about this right now.

I'll make a poll.

I know I've been posting about this quite a bit recently. I just never thought it would be around this long so now I don't know what to do going forwards, especially if it's going to be around for a long time or forever.

If you're a young healthy adult male then you have nothing to worry about. I was forced to take the jewcine and it did nothing to me.

Covid was literally always a meme and is indistinguishable from the seasonal flu that no one gives a shit about unless ur an oldfag who was on the verge of death already anyways

Covid was literally always a meme and is indistinguishable from the seasonal flu that no one gives a shit about unless ur an oldfag who was on the verge of death already anyways
I got it and nearly died from it due to low t. It was the Delta variant. Had it for like 2 months?

Get vaxxed and boosted. My lifts improved at the gym after I got triple-vaxxed.

If you're a young healthy adult male then you have nothing to worry about. I was forced to take the jewcine and it did nothing to me.
Yeah. The most it’ll effect him is a 3 day cough and cold. Covid is a meme for regular people.

I got it and nearly died from it due to low t. It was the Delta variant
Coronavirus is the nerdy, pretentious name for flu.
It's just a fucking flu.
And yes, a regular flu can kill if you have no proper defenses (jfl @normies who don't eat well and work over time while forgetting that they are weak losers destined to die to a common cold if they are fated to it)

Coronavirus is the nerdy, pretentious name for flu.
It's just a fucking flu.
And yes, a regular flu can kill if you have no proper defenses (jfl @normies who don't eat well and work over time while forgetting that they are weak losers destined to die to a common cold if they are fated to it)
It’s not flu my guy. Covid is way worse (if you were in my case) i’ve had both. I know the difference. Heck i could barely move my body.

I know the difference
Coronaviridae,Rhinoviridae,Rotaviridae are the common pathogens of flu.
That there was a strain that strengthened the symptoms, yes that's true, but it's flu in its essence.

Coronaviridae,Rhinoviridae,Rotaviridae are the common pathogens of flu.
That there was a strain that strengthened the symptoms, yes that's true, but it's flu in its essence.

yah but so is MERS and I wouldn't want to catch that...