Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Have No Hope. Even If I Looksmaxx It Would Be Too Late For Me.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
I really wanna surgerymaxx but I don't make enough money to afford that. And I don't have enough money saved up. I could try finding a new job but all the high paying jobs around here I can't do because I don't have the experience. And the ones that don't require experience are hard factory jobs where you have to work 12 hours a day. And who wants to do that as an incel?
So I could also try going to college and get a degree in something. But I'm also too lazy and have no motivation to do anything (anhedonia). But even if I go to a college for 2 years, then I'll be 25 years old when I graduate. Then I'll actually have to find a career that suits me. And let's say it takes another year for me to save up. So I'll be 26 then. And then once I finally get plastic surgery it will only slightly increase my chances because I'm short (5'7"). So 90% of women won't want me anyway. But since I'm a cutecel (I made a post about that) maybe I could ascend with an 18 year old noodlewhore since I'm white. But what if that doesn't work?
I just think it's over for me...

Looksmaxxing was never an option of you have a small dick

Last edited:
Just SEAmaxx tbh. itsOVER was 5'7 and he slays in gookland

When foids need at least 5.8 inches to orgasm :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:
I just read that a while ago. Even though you need 5.8 for a female to orgasm, they only want 7 or above.

Just give up and rope

I just read that a while ago. Even though you need 5.8 for a female to orgasm, they only want 7 or above.
My face prevents me from getting to the point where I would show a foid my dick so I don’t worry about it.

Over for anhedoniacels

Looksmaxx.me is redpilled