Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no friends

gentsupreme

gentsupreme

Officer
★★
just cut ties with the guy who was my kinda best friend for years and years

I did so because I discovered he's not a true friend

but now I stayed with nothing. life was better with him even though he wasn't a true friend- at least I had someone to hang out with, laugh at life etc.

I tried to recreate the contact but this time he was the one who didn't want to stay in touch.

and actually there was a social group was I got to know because of him and I lost contact with all of them.

combine this situation of extreme isolation and loneliness to me being stuck at my parents house, and you get a super-stressful situation all day that drains the life energy out of me

do u have discord? im looking for a friend

I haven't literally talked to anyone outside family/school/job in 5 years. It has fucked me up mentally

Lonelyvirgin said:
I haven't literally talked to anyone outside family/school/job in 5 years. It has fucked me up mentally

so what do you do all day?

sadricecel said:
do u have discord? im looking for a friend

sent PM

gentsupreme said:

Gym/ sit on computer. Also going to the army in the summer (mandatory where i live)

gentsupreme said:

Gym/sit on computer. Also going to army in summer (mandatory where i live)

Lonelyvirgin said:
Gym/sit on computer. Also going to army in summer (mandatory where i live)

at least you're gymceling. 

and where do you live?

gentsupreme said:
and there are no sub5 3rdis there that you can fuck?

There definitely is, iam just too socially-retarded to have any chance with them.

Lonelyvirgin said:
There definitely is, iam just too socially-retarded to have any chance with them.

if you live in Helsinki you can play "tall nordic jock saves the poor immigrants" game

some desperate female refugees paranoid about bombing and rape wouldn't even get that you're aspie.
they will just see a saving angel lol

gentsupreme said:
if you live in Helsinki you can play "tall nordic jock saves the poor immigrants" game

some desperate female refugees paranoid about bombing and rape wouldn't even get that you're aspie.
they will just see a saving angel lol

Yeah, refugees might be my last chance to lose my virginity. I'll definitely give it a go after im done with army

I hate my life

I wish I knew how to stay in touch with people that you meet

Never had a true friend too. I always wished I could clone myself and be friends with that clone when I was a kid.

I haven't had a real friend in years tbh, some people have pretended to be friends only so that they can get privileges but I figure it out too late

MarriedAndLookin4Fun said:
I haven't had a real friend in years tbh, some people have pretended to be friends only so that they can get privileges but I figure it out too late

lol which privileges a lonely incel can give?

I've never had a friend and I'm an oldcel. Never bothered me but we all know how that's a game killer for sub-7 males.