Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no friends, I have never even kissed a girl and I want to die

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
This makes me the most evil person in existence

I have no friends, I have never even kissed a girl and I want to die
same

I want to scream in anger at the world

I have a few friends , But it's only a matter of time before we separate for good , There's nothing i can do about that , They're moving on while i'm stuck somewhere. I don't really want to die YET , But i have my moments daily

I fit all those too

welcome to the club.

I think all the guys saying they want to die only want it a tiny little bit or else they would do it because dying isn't hard. The reason you don't do it is because you're scared of death because you want to live, but you also want to escape from a frustrating life and talk about death as some kind of solution because we can't imagine a path forward.

Sometimes part of that path is a journey into our own minds, and also into the mind of Juan Gotoh.

I think all the guys saying they want to die only want it a tiny little bit or else they would do it because dying isn't hard. The reason you don't do it is because you're scared of death because you want to live, but you also want to escape from a frustrating life and talk about death as some kind of solution because we can't imagine a path forward.

Sometimes part of that path is a journey into our own minds, and also into the mind of Juan Gotoh.

Even Jzansa29 wasn't that ugly tbh

This kind of shit just makes me think about how people on the website are secretly volcels when they make threads like these, where they outright avoid any woman who shows interest in them.

I mean, if I was a "subhuman 30 year old virgin", like many of the people here claim, then I'd be dying to have this sort of attention, instead of actively supporting the avoidance of it.

The logic here just doesn't make any sense :feelsseriously:

You are already dead, and this is hell
full

if I was a "subhuman 30 year old virgin", like many of the people here claim, then I'd be dying to have this sort of attention, instead of actively supporting the avoidance of it.
If you haven't resorted to courting the most degenerate of landwhales despite your horniness, that makes you a superhuman 30 year old virgin. Even if it means not attaining 100% incel opportunity and acknowledging being 1-2% volcel. It's the subhumans who scrape the gutters for obese 60 year old whores with minds rotted from crack abuse to lose virginity at all cost.

Same thing with me

Yeah, if mass murderers and torturers got sex and gfs, if you're a kissless virgin at 23, that means you have a much worse personality than even them. JFL.

IT logic.

I only have acquaintances and I haven't kissed one either.

Even if you kissed a girl you’d still be posting here

This makes me the most evil person in existence
No it doesn’t. I’m MUCH more evil than you and I have plenty of friends. Of course women hate me for being ugly and I haven’t ever kissed or had a girlfriend. I’m incapable of feeling remorse and have very little empathy. It’s part of having NPD.

only girls that have been kind to me have been gullible foreign women from poor countries, not mature american women with a mind of their own

only girls that have been kind to me have been gullible foreign women from poor countries, not mature american women with a mind of their own
"mature". Pfffft. They're all spoiled children/brats who are hiveminded sheep.

I always wondER what’s bettER to cope

it's night time where i live
do it bro! run out into the cool night air, feel it rushing against your face, and just keep on running. run till your legs can't take you any farther, till your lungs reach the boiling point, and just scream into the dark sky. scream at the stars and the earth and all the people of the world. and let it all out.

do it bro! run out into the cool night air, feel it rushing against your face, and just keep on running. run till your legs can't take you any farther, till your lungs reach the boiling point, and just scream into the dark sky. scream at the stars and the earth and all the people of the world. and let it all out.
my parents won't allow me to leave the house. i'll think of some other time.

None of us are allowed to confirm this without breaking the rules, keep in mind.
In the survey 1/3 of the guys said they kissed a girl and they post her consistently

Aren't surveys anonymous numerical tallies? That probably doesn't count as bragging.