Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no friend here

Black Soul

Black Soul

Incel suicide worldwide
★★
I failed to make any friends during my long wasted time here :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:

no friends for your face

Internet friends aren’t even friends. This forum is just a bunch of men who weren’t able to succeed in the dating world because of bad circumstances.

Internet friends aren’t even friends. This forum is just a bunch of men who weren’t able to succeed in the dating world because of bad circumstances.
This. Nobody is friends here really

I failed to make any friends during my long wasted time here :feelsbadman: :feelsrope:
don't know where you are from, but maybe try a more localized websites. the german onces have a big focus on meeting irl (though they are all bluepilled as fk). internet friends are great but some needs can't be met without direct human to human contact

Same.

I made one who I talked on Steam but then lost him because I jokingly asked to borrow money

don't know where you are from, but maybe try a more localized websites. the german onces have a big focus on meeting irl (though they are all bluepilled as fk). internet friends are great but some needs can't be met without direct human to human contact
Do you know any US ones

Do you know any US ones
nah, sadly no. you might find them searching more bluepilled language terms or through more bluepilled sites. the more pro-social, agreeable people are usually not blackpilled, they don't go against what society tells them that aggressively.

US also is the epicenter of the whole ideological insanity, I imagine there is a high chance you run into some ideological possessed host creatures while looking for friends

best of luck though, who knows, maybe the german get-togethers turn out to be shit as well, will have to see

Friends are cope, they all leave you and make you feel worse in the long run. Best to harden your heart and be alone.

nah, sadly no. you might find them searching more bluepilled language terms or through more bluepilled sites. the more pro-social, agreeable people are usually not blackpilled, they don't go against what society tells them that aggressively.

US also is the epicenter of the whole ideological insanity, I imagine there is a high chance you run into some ideological possessed host creatures while looking for friends

best of luck though, who knows, maybe the german get-togethers turn out to be shit as well, will have to see
True. Probably not even worth looking into here. Are you going to a German one?

That’s why it’s so much easier to make friends online. I am not a voice cel and can act NT online so I don’t have the horn affect over me :feelsthink:
online friends aren't real friends, it will never come close to the real thing.