Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have no desire to date a foid these days

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
I spent my whole life dreaming about dating a women, talking to her, sharing moments, taking her to the movies, protecting her from this shit world, traveling, and maybe even starting a family with kids. But now that I’m approaching 25, I realize I haven’t had any relationship experience, and I’ve seen a lot of women’s behavior. They just don’t seem interesting anymore. They don’t feel attractive or challenging. Most of them have pretty basic hive mentality and shallow thoughts.

Honestly, I think being alone is way better for any nonchad man these days. I’m so used to it already, and I like it. I don’t even idealize sex anymore, I still want to do it in order to relieve sexual tension, but other than that, I have no desire to interact with foids anymore.

dating is for oofy doofies anyways lmao its so cucked if u date it's over for you

true if foids improved on their personality's then we would want to date them

If you date It began for you actually.
chads dont have to date and pay for anything. The oofy doofy will blow 100$ for one night. CHADs do not have to impress anyone. They're already good looking and get to have sex right away.

I don't even know what they talk about on so called "dates"