Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no contact with any foids

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Cursed
★★★★★
I genuinely can't remember the last time I messaged a girl. And the thing that makes it worse is that pretty much everyone else I know has at least some kind of contact with foids even guys around and even below my looks level. It's only the bottom 5% of losers like me that don't.

Can relate. I never received text from a foid that was not related to school

Yes one user named Dealer. I pray a truck hits him. I swear if I met him irl I would stab him, slith his throat and rape his girlfriend. I don't care if I go to jail
If he showed his face to them he's a certified fakecel. Did he?

I don't think I asked him that. @Dealer Fuck off you scumbag bragger, kill yourself. Thank you
Tbh even if I didn't have to show my face I think I might be too socially retarded to even get an online gf. Wonder where he even found these foids? Discord maybe?

Does emailing back and forth a female recruiter count jfl

No foid contact
And if foids interact
Their life is on contract.
Your best bet is to stay away, motherfucker!
It's just one of those days

Aside from work or class related shit, I've never had contact casually

Anytime I asked for a foids snapchat or number, it's always been the same case of getting ghosted or even blocked

Some users even had e girlfriends and they dared to taunt me with it
Wtf?! Who? Should be grounds for a ban or at least warning or temp

This situation is dangerous.

I have some added on Snap, some send pics of what they do all day, but I deactivated messages because it got annoying.

I have a few girls added that are younger then me and are even married lmao, meanwhile I never even had a single date. Shows how different our lifes are.

I genuinely can't remember the last time I messaged a girl. And the thing that makes it worse is that pretty much everyone else I know has at least some kind of contact with foids even guys around and even below my looks level. It's only the bottom 5% of losers like me that don't.
your mom?

I have some added on Snap, some send pics of what they do all day, but I deactivated messages because it got annoying.

I have a few girls added that are younger then me and are even married lmao, meanwhile I never even had a single date. Shows how different our lifes are.
mogger. If I sent even one corner of my face I’d get blocked.

Haven’t had a female friend since 5th grade

mogger. If I sent even one corner of my face I’d get blocked.
Oh i was disrespected on Snap too ny a bunch, i dont get the point of the App anymore at all and dont really use it anymore.

Discord is still better if you want to talk to girls.

I have some foids added on snap but they never message me or send me anything. Mogs me

I have some foids added on snap but they never message me or send me anything. Mogs me
Jfl same. I basically added a bunch of foids and they added me back but we barely sent eachother snaps. I don't even use the app much though, I'm mostly unactive

Same and then there’s users on here who regularly talk to their female friends:feelshaha:

Since i stopped using the App most of their accs too have gone dormant. Looks like a lot of the users give up on that App.

The conversations I had with women werent mogg-worthy. It was all about mostly their hobbies, what they planned for vacation, their fucking pets or one girl wanted that I choose a tattoo for her, but I told her that I actually dont like tattooes, so she got pissy, a few girls who wanted me to simp for them, but i didnt do that, so they blocked me.

Overall nothing much really, in general I found that the girls really only spoke to me because they wanted self validation. It was never about ME, if im honest the conversations always turned into whats with HER, and tbh nothing lol Like there was not a single girl on the plattform that I found interesting.

Even before I was blackpilled I tried to push the conversation into something more then "just another chat" but I was left off with...well getting bored of these women.

I REALLLLLLLY question myself what these people do all day!?

Foids are stupid fucking vile holes infected with std

the last time I messaged a girl
I have never messaged a girl when my foid cousin said i should add her to the that normie facebook like app i ignored her :feelskek:

Foids are stupid fucking vile holes infected with std
Alien parasite that eats your soul, money, health and your sanity

Since i stopped using the App most of their accs too have gone dormant. Looks like a lot of the users give up on that App.

The conversations I had with women werent mogg-worthy. It was all about mostly their hobbies, what they planned for vacation, their fucking pets or one girl wanted that I choose a tattoo for her, but I told her that I actually dont like tattooes, so she got pissy, a few girls who wanted me to simp for them, but i didnt do that, so they blocked me.

Overall nothing much really, in general I found that the girls really only spoke to me because they wanted self validation. It was never about ME, if im honest the conversations always turned into whats with HER, and tbh nothing lol Like there was not a single girl on the plattform that I found interesting.

Even before I was blackpilled I tried to push the conversation into something more then "just another chat" but I was left off with...well getting bored of these women.

I REALLLLLLLY question myself what these people do all day!?
Yeah women will string men along simply to validate their ego.

Jfl same. I basically added a bunch of foids and they added me back but we barely sent eachother snaps. I don't even use the app much though, I'm mostly unactive
It is really popular where I live but even then I barely use it because I don't message many people

I still crave these vile std Chad cum infected holes I would murder genocide millions to acces one for free

i have contact with yui hirasawa from k-on
we are soul mates and i will meet her in agartha after i die in battle
she loves me

same. The only type of contact with a girl i can have is getting humiliated by her.

Yeah same with me. There was always some external reason that had nothing to do with them actually wanted to talk to me.
I got a few of their snaps & stuff when I tried normiemaxxing, but I was always left on delivered, blocked, or ghosted
It is really popular where I live but even then I barely use it because I don't message many people
I have like 3-4 people I actually message on it

And 1 of them is for a class.....:kys:

btw i love roxy too she is best girl
mushoku-tensei-mushoku.gif

A cute

I got a few of their snaps & stuff when I tried normiemaxxing, but I was always left on delivered, blocked, or ghosted

I have like 3-4 people I actually message on it

And 1 of them is for a class.....:kys:
Kek I'm still left I'm still left on delivered by some foid from 8 months ago. I have a couple people I message on it but no foids.