Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have no common topics to discuss with women

Based NaziCel

Based NaziCel

sEX isN’t oxYgEn BRo
★★★
I have nothing to talk with a foid and I don’t even know what do chads or normies talk about with their girlfriends.Maybe foids don’t talk at all:feelsugh:

I've always wondered what normies who have female friends talk about amongst each other

IMO this topic thing has been a huge lie that has gone too far tbh. For sarters, f0ids wont care about chad and his "topics". For normies, if the f0id is into him she likely wont give a shit about his topics. For us incels, well .. i mean any1 here is addressing f0ids? Mogs me tbh.

IMO this topic thing has been a huge lie that has gone too far tbh. For sarters, f0ids wont care about chad and his "topics". For normies, if the f0id is into him she likely wont give a shit about his topics. For us incels, well .. i mean any1 here is addressing f0ids? Mogs me tbh.
normies need topics because foids aren't attracted to their looks

they use 'exciting' topics and other chitchat as a crutch to get foids excited, because they aren't chad and foids aren't really into them

they try to simulate the feeling of being with chad, through reference to external things which are more interesting than them

I have nothing to talk with a foid and I don’t even know what do chads or normies talk about with their girlfriends.Maybe foids don’t talk at all:feelsugh:
Normal couples talk about the things they have in common and if they have different interests they talk about life in general