Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have no benefits from the race I was born into

psyop

psyop

Larp
My mother is supposed to be an old innocent women whose only concerns should be if the house is cleaned and the kids are fed. She's supposed to wear hijab and be a god fearing woman

My father is supposed to be strong well respected figure in my community. He was meant to be well established before I was born, running his own business and having multiple rental properties. He was supposed to teach me how to be a man

My cousins and uncles were supposed to put me on to shit like football, gaming, fighting etc. They were supposed to be thugmaxxed drug dealers who should’ve spoiled me and given me a big ego from a young age

My grandparents should’ve spent time and made memories with me that I’d never forget. I should’ve experienced having a big family on both my parents’ sides and being invited to big weddings

But I was cursed to get nothing. I face all the negatives of being ethnic and none of the positives

My mother is supposed to be an old innocent women whose only concerns should be if the house is cleaned and the kids are fed. She's supposed to wear hijab and be a god fearing woman

My father is supposed to be strong well respected figure in my community. He was meant to be well established before I was born, running his own business and having multiple rental properties. He was supposed to teach me how to be a man

My cousins and uncles were supposed to put me on to shit like football, gaming, fighting etc. They were supposed to be thugmaxxed drug dealers who should’ve spoiled me and given me a big ego from a young age

My grandparents should’ve spent time and made memories with me that I’d never forget. I should’ve experienced having a big family on both my parents’ sides and being invited to big weddings

But I was cursed to get nothing. I face all the negatives of being ethnic and none of the positives
i can relate bigtime

i am not ethnic, but i have mogger family

my genes are apperantly decent but i have nothing:feelsbadman:

Brutal. Yeah, I'm not 'White or shitskin' enough to be accepted by either peoples. It's over for shitskin-Westerncels.

I have no benefits of any race since i'm mixed

i can relate bigtime

i am not ethnic, but i have mogger family

my genes are apperantly decent but i have nothing:feelsbadman:
My post is more about lack of family. I believe environment plays a big factor in inceldom, that’s why you see some ugly or short guys get away with it and still ascend. I wish I had a mogger involved family that would’ve made development a lot easier for me, instead I had nothing and was expected to magically win

Brutal. Yeah, I'm not 'White or shitskin' enough to be accepted by either peoples. It's over for shitskin-Westerncels.

I just got unlucky tbh. I had ethnic friends who were born and raised with the culture so it was easy for them to embrace it but my parents didn’t bother to so now I’m stuck in the middle

My post is more about lack of family. I believe environment plays a big factor in inceldom, that’s why you see some ugly or short guys get away with it and still ascend. I wish I had a mogger involved family that would’ve made development a lot easier for me, instead I had nothing and was expected to magically win
The familypill is a brutal pill that will scar you forever

Lol very relatable my whole family is fucking losers man I was supposed to somehow lift this whole shitpiece family up myself on my shoulders but I am an inbred retard and don't even have shoulders I have twigs because curry food is fucking slop shit and dumb Indians don't even know how to exercise

Idont care anyway as long as I get my weed. Smoke weed and eat burgers and make the burger guy your family because he feeds you better than your own.

What benefits do Slava get?

I have the whitest skin of all people I know (coz I never see the sun) but apart from that slave genes are pretty bad and also we just want to start wars and warmaxx

What's your race?

Lol very relatable my whole family is fucking losers man I was supposed to somehow lift this whole shitpiece family up myself on my shoulders but I am an inbred retard and don't even have shoulders I have twigs because curry food is fucking slop shit and dumb Indians don't even know how to exercise

Idont care anyway as long as I get my weed. Smoke weed and eat burgers and make the burger guy your family because he feeds you better than your own.
It’s brutal how people get so much help in life from family from young. There’s no stress on them in school cause if they fail there’s always daddy to fall back on. No responsibilities at all

Yeah that shit food fucked me up too eating roti, daal and rice all the time with no protein leaving you feeling lethargic after you ate it. Don’t get me wrong there are nice foods like biryani and other Asian dishes but I don’t even know them cause my mum was too lazy to cook.

I cope with takeaway and weed now too. As sad as it sounds it’s the highlight of my day

What benefits do Slava get?

I have the whitest skin of all people I know (coz I never see the sun) but apart from that slave genes are pretty bad and also we just want to start wars and warmaxx
I don’t know much your culture but there must be some goods that people from your background get to experience

Wtf are you taking about
you're a snowflake ranting on about how daddy should've been a billionaire gigachad and family should've been perfect and you should be worshipped by everyone that's literally what your post is and could've easily been written by the average 16 year old femshit

I experience some benefits, that is, living in a homogenous society. At least East Asia isn't infected with the cancer of diversity yet

Nothing good comes with being a mixed mutt

My father is supposed to be strong well respected figure in my community. He was meant to be well established before I was born, running his own business and having multiple rental properties
Sands are usually poor.

I agree, my race has only been a hindrance.

I don’t know much your culture but there must be some goods that people from your background get to experience
People are scared of us I guess

darktriadmaxx?

you're a snowflake ranting on about how daddy should've been a billionaire gigachad and family should've been perfect and you should be worshipped by everyone that's literally what your post is and could've easily been written by the average 16 year old femshit
I’m a snowflake because I didn’t have a fighting chance at life from the day I was born? You sound like a privileged white faggot who was born with a silver spoon up his arse so of course you have difficulty understanding my struggles. Everything I asked for is standard in my culture, I grew up watching everyone around me experiencing it but me. Why wouldn’t I complain?