Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have never told anyone to rope and never will

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★
I mean I understand not everyone is like me and that it's hard to continue on when the going gets tough. Never understood why people say the ones who commit suicide are weak. If anything they are the strongest. I totally get why someone would commit suicide and not everyone has the resilience required to push through life but for me personally roping isn't an option. No matter how down bad I'm in my life I refuse to throw my life away. Maybe it's survival instinct or maybe I'm too much of a pussy to rope idk but I'd take a long life of struggle than quick painless death.

I don't wish for other incels deaths but I will throw around a kill yourself or two.

I believe those who actually do it are stronger than anyone else because they are willing to jump into the unknown of afterlife just for their pain to stop.

Never understood why people say the ones who commit suicide are weak. If anything they are the strongest.
To be driven to suicide legitimately (say as an incel), you probably experience more mental pain in just a few months than anyone ever will in their entire lifetime.

Normniggers will call you weak for even considering it but won't realize that their lives are incomparably easier than ours. They are living life on easy mode as intended. We are living life on nightmare difficulty.

Normniggers will call you weak for even considering it but won't realize that their lives are incomparably easier than ours. They are living life on easy mode as intended. We are living life on nightmare difficulty.
More truth from the goat. Even worse, they blame you for traumatizing them if you attempt as if it's remotely comparable (saw multiple stories of ppl losing their friends over an attempt on Dr. Kope's reddit with that exact excuse).

To be driven to suicide legitimately (say as an incel), you probably experience more mental pain in just a few months than anyone ever will in their entire lifetime.

Yep. I was closest to suicide in 2021. I was an incel with no friends, but I was also extremely sick physically from all my health problems. I was passing out 10 times a day from low blood pressure and felt horrendous all day. I was only able to sleep like 5 hours a day from the sickness as well. MY gut also has a chronic condition that requires daily laxatives so I don't die of constipation, and I had to take iron pills for my deathly low iron and blood counts. The iron pills constipate you more and I hate to take even more laxatives to keep alive. My intestines would burn in agony from the chemicals for hours a day. I wanted to die so bad and was tempted to put a bullet through my brain. I begged god to kill me so I wouldn't have to do it myself and traumatize my parents. It went on for ALMOST ANOTHER YEAR THIS BAD. This was when I realized god doesn't exist and/or care. I wanted a mercy kill and couldn't get it. I hat the balls to blow my brains out but didn't want to hurt my father because his other son died at a similar age from crashing his car and flying out and smashing his head. Most people would have killed themselves 100 times over with what I've been through. Most people would have killed themselves from the lack of gf and friends alone without any physical health issues.

Yep. I was closest to suicide in 2021. I was an incel with no friends, but I was also extremely sick physically from all my health problems. I was passing out 10 times a day from low blood pressure and felt horrendous all day. I was only able to sleep like 5 hours a day from the sickness as well. MY gut also has a chronic condition that requires daily laxatives so I don't die of constipation, and I had to take iron pills for my deathly low iron and blood counts. The iron pills constipate you more and I hate to take even more laxatives to keep alive. My intestines would burn in agony from the chemicals for hours a day. I wanted to die so bad and was tempted to put a bullet through my brain. I begged god to kill me so I wouldn't have to do it myself and traumatize my parents. It went on for ALMOST ANOTHER YEAR THIS BAD. This was when I realized god doesn't exist and/or care. I wanted a mercy kill and couldn't get it. I hat the balls to blow my brains out but didn't want to hurt my father because his other son died at a similar age from crashing his car and flying out and smashing his head. Most people would have killed themselves 100 times over with what I've been through. Most people would have killed themselves from the lack of gf and friends alone without any physical health issues.
Beyond brutal. This man deserves gigastacey for his resilience alone.

Beyond brutal. This man deserves gigastacey for his resilience alone.
Thanks bro. It was more hell than almost anyone can imagine. I don't know how I managed to stay alive. I can guarantee decades of wear were put on my body from this physical suffering. I still have the gut condition and low blood pressure that is treated with other meds, but it is more under control now and I feel normal most of the time. Funnily enough, some normie would have blamed me for killing myself calling it "selfish", not realizing they wouldn't have been able to live through 1/100 of it.

Yes, but all this happened before I ever got the vaccine, so that is not why. I just have some health issues that are chronic and from bad genetics
Oh ok, I hope you get better from all your health problems bro. You’re a tough dude for enduring all the health problems you’re going through and at the same time your suffering from inceldom.

Damn you are mentally strong man.

Oh ok, I hope you get better from all your health problems bro. You’re a tough dude for enduring all the health problems you’re going through and at the same time your suffering from inceldom.
Thanks man. It sure sucks at times. At least my health issues are managed for the most part. They will never go away fully, but it is much much better than 2021.

Thanks man. It sure sucks at times. At least my health issues are managed for the most part. They will never go away fully, but it is much much better than 2021.
What kind of condition/disease do you exactly have?

Damn you are mentally strong man.
Thanks. It was hellish for sure. I can't believe I didn't just die honestly then even without roping. I'm glad I am mostly better now, but I can guarantee if that kept going a few months more it would have been game over. Situations such as this are where suicide is a very sensible option if it doesn't improve

What kind of condition/disease do you exactly have?
In 2021, it was autonomic dysfunction that was making me pass out. MY autonomic nervous system got all messed up from puberty and a growth spurt. I also have a heart condition called left ventricular non compaction, but this heart one is actually kind of a non-issue. MY heart was messed up though from the strain of pumping blood through defective blood vessels. As for my intestines, there isn't a specific name for it, but it's kind of like my intestines absorb too much water from the food and do not squeeze enough to pass things through (hence why I need laxatives daily for the rest of my life).

Thanks. It was hellish for sure. I can't believe I didn't just die honestly then even without roping. I'm glad I am mostly better now, but I can guarantee if that kept going a few months more it would have been game over. Situations such as this are where suicide is a very sensible option if it doesn't improve
In 2021, it was autonomic dysfunction that was making me pass out. MY autonomic nervous system got all messed up from puberty and a growth spurt. I also have a heart condition called left ventricular non compaction, but this heart one is actually kind of a non-issue. MY heart was messed up though from the strain of pumping blood through defective blood vessels. As for my intestines, there isn't a specific name for it, but it's kind of like my intestines absorb too much water from the food and do not squeeze enough to pass things through (hence why I need laxatives daily for the rest of my life).
I see. Sounds brutal. Glad you are doing better man. How old are you again and when did you start noticing this?

I see. Sounds brutal. Glad you are doing better man. How old are you again and when did you start noticing this?
I am 19 right now. The intestinal condition started at age 13 when I wasn't able to have a bowel movement in over a week and was dehydrated from not being able to eat or drink much. I was only 78 pounds at this time. I had to drink like a half gallon of Powerade with 15+ doses of miralax in it as an emergency colon cleanout. It was disgusting to drink and makes you want to puke in that high concentration. It worked and my intestines burned like crazy for like 6 hours straight. It's usually one and a half doses of it a day though as maintenance. Took years for my system to get used to the necessary meds, but it's not so bad now taking the same dose everyday for years now

Brutal man, good that you’re doing better holy shit.

Brutal man, good that you’re doing better holy shit.
Yeah man, it was fucking awful. Hated every second of it. Just glad it's over. My life is still pretty bad because of the extreme loneliness, but it feels good not to be in that much physical agony on top of it.

Never understood why people say the ones who commit suicide are weak.
I used to think this when I was young and life was good. I naïvely thought bettering your life was easy back then. But then life happened and I realized that one man cannot in fact fix the world.