Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have never seen a young Indian man with a girl

• Thread starter Shitskin=Shitlife
  • Start date
S

Shitskin=Shitlife

Officer
I see Indians everywhere on the street but, they are always men walking in large groups. I never see a young curry man with his GF. The only curries I see with women are old baldcels with their arranged marriage wives.

These guys are insane for not bringing women from their home country here. These curries are delusional enough to think they can bag a white woman.

Canada has a really high gender imbalance with too many men in the 20s age bracket, and the surplus males are curries. I don't know what these currycels are thinking.

They walk in massive packs of at least 5+ guys, all incels. They are all really ugly and short. There is no fucking way they can compete in the western dating market.

And never will

copE, they have Stacies

You don't go out enough then. I see some of them with Indian gfs everyday.

Seen on two occasions young indian dude with indian foid walking with him (both were students). So cope. They are fucking each other at students dorm while i rot :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: Indians = slayers.

copE, they have Stacies
White women hate them. It's not just that they are not attracted to them like with other races, rather there is real hatred there.

just be curry is law, young indian man bag stacy’s all the time

maybe in canada idk

over here plenty of young indian men have gf's

I knew a pajeet who ascended with a hot white girl. Because he was NT. Just be NT is law.

I only see them alone or with other currycels, everywhere.
Yeah majority of them are either alone or with their friends. The few that have gfs are MTN+ and sometimes tall.

I knew a pajeet who ascended with a hot white girl. Because he was NT. Just be NT is law.
I have never seen a pajeet with a white girl, not even an ugly one. I have been on this earth for 30+ years and I have not seen it a single time.

I see Indians everywhere on the street but, they are always men walking in large groups. I never see a young curry man with his GF. The only curries I see with women are old baldcels with their arranged marriage wives.

These guys are insane for not bringing women from their home country here. These curries are delusional enough to think they can bag a white woman.

Canada has a really high gender imbalance with too many men in the 20s age bracket, and the surplus males are curries. I don't know what these currycels are thinking.

They walk in massive packs of at least 5+ guys, all incels. They are all really ugly and short. There is no fucking way they can compete in the western dating market.
I have.

I have never seen a pajeet with a white girl, not even an ugly one. I have been on this earth for 30+ years and I have not seen it a single time.
Yeah I live in a small town. Only place where that shit could happen.

In America, I knew some Indian doctors with white women. They weren't top tier, of course, but they were still white.

You will amost never see an Indian with a top white woman. Sadly, this is true of all the colored races, including even blacks. Sometimes blacks get white women because the white women want to virtue signal and pretend to be rebellious, but it ends in tears for the coalburner almost always.

Actually when I used to do my night time incel roams in London back when i dropped out of university and had nothing else to do so I used to take the tube to central and walk around and eat 1 pound cheeseburgers, and maybe smoke a joint if I had one, I once remember seeing a Indian guy looked around 30 and he was with some white whore, she was ok looking, maybe she was a prostitute or maybe she was some betabux whore. I remember thinking, this guy must be loaded, and feeling jealous. And then feeling bad that I failed university because if I had studied and succeeded maybe I would have made 100k a year and been rich like him with his white betabux hoe.

Actually when I used to do my night time incel roams in London back when i dropped out of university and had nothing else to do so I used to take the tube to central and walk around and eat 1 pound cheeseburgers, and maybe smoke a joint if I had one, I once remember seeing a Indian guy looked around 30 and he was with some white whore, she was ok looking, maybe she was a prostitute or maybe she was some betabux whore. I remember thinking, this guy must be loaded, and feeling jealous. And then feeling bad that I failed university because if I had studied and succeeded maybe I would have made 100k a year and been rich like him with his white betabux hoe.
he probably wasn't rich some white whores are just degenerates and will date ethnics like him

he probably wasn't rich some white whores are just degenerates and will date ethnics like him
Nah he was rich he was in a restaurant or whatever it was in central London and he had that faggot brown coat on that all richfag ponces wear in winter

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back