Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I have never seen a tall homeless man

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
They are all manlets.

A tall man can always find a toilet to be a provider for him.

Chads are basically parasites, and toilets are willing hosts.

Tallfags always win in life.

Being ugly really does impact your chances of success in general so this is full plausible

I haven't actually studied this, but next time I see a homeless person I'll analyze their height.

And just for the record, average height=manlet right? Because to women average is short

I noticed this too.

All of them are either giga-manlets or slightly below average

I haven't actually studied this, but next time I see a homeless person I'll analyze their height.

And just for the record, average height=manlet right? Because to women average is short

Yeah I only noticed recently. When you actually look for blackpills in everyday life, you start seeing them everywhere.

Manlet is basically below 6 feet in 2020, but I don’t think I’ve ever seen a homeless man taller than 5’7

What about a tall man with a 4/10 face though?

Never realized it tbh

True. I live in SF but never really took time to notice them but you're right now that I thought about it.

They were deemed genetic trash for being too short by their peers (and/or other reasons) and got addicted to drugs and loss everything.

Then that's a tall man, with ugly face?
looked like this guy

Proud roma homeless gypsy in ploiesti romania eastern europe BGHH6M

You are overrating height by itself

Or even worse, I've never seen an attractive homeless man. Never

Same tbh. Tallfags are not incels, deal with it.

I’m simply pointing out an observation. Have you ever seen a tall homeless man?
You also say that you can have a foid provider for just being tall and nothing else.

I have, but they are younger, and will surely get out of it, unlike the others.

There was a video posted here

Semi confirmed...

I can't remember ever seeing any tall bums!

high IQ observation tbh

Same

Nah man this is not real blackpill. Most likely these guys were underfed their entire lives so they are short. It does not matter what your genes are, if you are underfed you will be a manlet.

Weird, the only homeless people i see are rather tall

Nah man this is not real blackpill. Most likely these guys were underfed their entire lives so they are short. It does not matter what your genes are, if you are underfed you will be a manlet.

JFL stop listening to your grandma. Height is genetic, not to do with what you eat lmao. Think about those tall African tribes, or well-fed, fertile countries like China or India who have short height.

JFL stop listening to your grandma. Height is genetic, not to do with what you eat lmao. Think about those tall African tribes, or well-fed, fertile countries like China or India who have short height.
It does have something to do with what you eat. There is a correlation between the GDP of a country and average height.

It does have something to do with what you eat. There is a correlation between the GDP of a country and average height.

Correlation != causation. Plenty of exceptions, too (South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong to name just a few).

Perhaps over a period of many generations height is related to nutrition. But if your ancestors were tall, you’re not going to suddenly be short because you didn’t eat your oatmeal as a kid. In fact most scientists agree that your height is written in stone as soon as you’re born.