Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have never received a text message from a female

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Well I just realized that I have never received any message from a foid in my whole life (family members exlcuded).
This is a pretty sad conclusion, but yeah, whatever. Not a single foid ever showed any type of interest in me.

I think I (and many here) have missed out on important milestones and that is exactly one of these milestones.
We haven't made any experiences in that direction and catching up is probably impossible.

34.jpg

You should have no problem

We haven't made any experiences in that direction and catching up is probably impossible.
Ultimate suicidefuel man. Besides early teens, romance is a catch 22 where everyone expects you to have experience but in order to get experience you already need to have it.

A foid asked me to leave a groupchat for a school project once if that counts

I've gotten texts from foids I had arrangements with (paying them) but other than my Mom not a one. And I barely even get that.

same obviously

Well I just realized that I have never received any message from a foid in my whole life (family members exlcuded).
This is a pretty sad conclusion, but yeah, whatever. Not a single foid ever showed any type of interest in me.

I think I (and many here) have missed out on important milestones and that is exactly one of these milestones.

Brutal textpill. Ive tried texting foids, all i got was one word replies.

Ultimate suicidefuel man. Besides early teens, romance is a catch 22 where everyone expects you to have experience but in order to get experience you already need to have it.
Well this is probably the end. It's too late to "catch up".

I was never even acknowledged in any capacity by foids except to laugh at me.

Based and nonfoidtextreceivedpilled.

THIS.

The only milestone is dick in pussy

In conclusion: it never began

:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer: :banhammer:

Fakecel if it wasn't an automated message.

I had a couple of conversations with my oneitis in university. She asked if I could help with the homework. You know what? I gladly did it for her because it was my only chance to communicate with her in any way. And funnily enough I have no regrets in doing this.