Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have never met a single tolerable white female, i absolutely hate every single one of them.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Throughout my life I have had black/asian/latina friends or I have at least found them fun to be around.
But I have never had one good or fun experience with white females, I have never met an even moderately funny white female, they have all been stuck up bitches that viewed me as beneath them.
I cannot even have a conversation with them because they are extremely annoying and pampered.
And this is coming from a white guy, i am attracted to them the most but I also hate them the most.

I am personally annoyed by everyone

Women of all races hate me.

How are you incelibate if you have had ethnic female friends when you are a white dude? There's no such thing as female friends btw. They wanted the D but you are too... what is it, autistic ?

How are you incelibate if you have had ethnic female friends when you are a white dude? There's no such thing as female friends btw. They wanted the D but you are too... what is it, autistic ?
As friends I mean girls that I would see in school and talk to, but never see outside of school. So they are acquaintances really.

White females are literally the worst they either act so empowered that they don't need any man or they're just plain assholes

White females are literally the worst they either act so empowered that they don't need any man or they're just plain assholes

They are all stuck up bitches, AWALT. But white women are idd the worst because they think they are the greatest.

As friends I mean girls that I would see in school and talk to, but never see outside of school. So they are acquaintances really.
Ah. The acquintance zone is a terrible place. What did the bfs of these girls look like?

Ah. The acquintance zone is a terrible place. What did the bfs of these girls look like?
Most of them didn't have boyfriends as this was back in highschool and middle school, but the ones that did have boyfriends had prettyboy bfs.

White females aren't particularly egregious, they're all the same man