Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have never met a good person with a Chad jawline

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
every guy with a Chad jawline acts like an obnoxious low inhib alpha faggot. they all think that they're the shit because they automatically have women swooning over them for being "dominant", so they uphold that reputation by shitting on people like me. if you have a high tier jawline fuck you

I'm trying to think of a person who I have known in my life that had a Chad jawline who wasn't a complete dick.
I can't think of one tbh.

Last edited:
Defined jawline aint gonna protect from 12 gauge slug (in minecraft if course)

I haven't met many at all tbh

If I had a high tier jawline I would not be here.

Yeah, chads and good looking people are almost always trash, yet they're also the ones with the best personalities according to IT.

Yeah they're all assholes. But it's because they can be. In fact being an asshole has benefits, if you can bend people into doing your will then you'd obviously exploit it.

Fuck Chad tbh. I have never seen a humble or nice Chad.

haven't met one

Defined jawline aint gonna protect from 12 gauge slug (in minecraft if course)
womens biological criteria for "dominant males" make no fucking sense in the modern age. a 6'2 prettyboy with a perfect jawline from a suburb can't do shit against a 5'1 thugmaxxed cartel manlet with a pistol. these dickheads get to feel like they're "alpha" and "strong males" because that's what women's lizard brains have decided, when in reality they're a bunch of pussies who have had their entire life handed to them on a silver platter and can only seem "tough" by bullying social rejects and outcasts

Last edited:
womens biological criteria for "dominant males" make no fucking sense in the modern age. a 6'2 prettyboy with a perfect jawline from a suburb can't do shit against a 5'1 thugmaxxed cartel manlet with a pistol. these dickheads get to feel like they're "alpha" and "strong males" because that's what women's lizard brains have decided, when in reality they're a bunch of pussies who have had their entire life handed to them on a silver platter and can only seem "tough" by bullying social rejects and outcasts
Laws are extremely cucked and it's major life fuel when a rich white kid or food gets robbed raped and sliced up in third world countries

These white guys are the biggest bitches you will ever meet in your life

It gets even funnier when other species are involved. Have you seen how triggered women get over human hunters killing big, strong animals? It makes their brain go apeshit.

It gets even funnier when other species are involved. Have you seen how triggered women get over human hunters killing big, strong animals? It makes their brain go apeshit.
Foid brains aren’t really different from monkeys

Don't think i have