Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have never in my life heard a foid complimenting a guy on his personality

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
"Teheee, he has a great personality" uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh his personality is so great.

I have never heard this crap in my life. But I have seen foids impressed by how good-looking a guy is. I have overheard them saying that they'd give it to the handsome guys.

I guess that good looks = great personality and ugliness = shitty personality. Isn't it? isn't it what you mean foids? teheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's funny because even in TV shows it's the same shit. It's always "look how cute or hot he is!" So where the hell did this personality horseshit come from?

At no time in history has a woman liked a man because of his personality.

I have. It's when hes attractive.

you just do not be an autistic person that your personality will be ok for the foids.

7770.jpg

I was already told "you're a nice guy" by a foid. But that was it, no pussy for me, not even a kiss, obviously.

Most foids aren’t logical.

No foid has ever fingered herself to a man’s personality

Foids do say ‘He is so nice’ but most probaly mean looks.

"You have a very kind, understanding and smart face".

Cucktears is gonna eat this up.

They will, but its always in the scenario of "teehee you're such a good friend".