Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have never had Oneitis

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
For some reason, the more often I see a woman, the less attractive she becomes

Like a girl at the gym, the first time I see her, I will be impressed, but the 3rd, 4th or 5th time I see her, she looks less attractive each time.

Is this an autistic trait? I’ve never been able to develop a oneitis because of this, women just become uglier the more I see them.

Even my Psychologist who I crushed on I suddenly lost interest in. I no longer find her attractive even though I did at the start.

Even a woman who I think is an 8/10 will slowly become a 3-5/10 over times I see her. Unless she was always a 3-5/10 and was never a 8/10 and seeing her for the first time makes me think she is a 8/10 when she’s actually a 3-5

you have a hyperchad brain and dont even have to fuck them before losing interest, extremely high-iq

Same I have never had a oneitis/crush

It's because now that you've absorbed the black pill, you're significantly less likely to develop an attraction to certain behaviors and mannerisms the female makes to incubate a crush pewpew.

Autism may also make you less socially susceptible to the "clinging to their personality" aspect of crushes that allow them to exist aside from the fact that they're attractive pewpew.

You have an extremely based natural black pilled heart dude. I have had a lot of oneitis's which was very cucked and brought me to the depths of despair all because of a full mm of bone. How can metropolis be like this? This is so unfair. Such greed.

observable universe iq

Never had one either. Always thought something was wrong with me.

Interesting.
Why doesn't this happen with me? Its a great cope tbh.
I look at a girl and I keep obsessing over her for months by imagining impossible scenarios in my head. And its not just one girl, I obsess over multiple girls at a time.

I have never had oneitis either. It seems since getting a girl is impossible for you and you've realised this fact, your mind has now stopped attracting to traits of females.

For some reason, the more often I see a woman, the less attractive she becomes

Like a girl at the gym, the first time I see her, I will be impressed, but the 3rd, 4th or 5th time I see her, she looks less attractive each time.

Is this an autistic trait? I’ve never been able to develop a oneitis because of this, women just become uglier the more I see them.

Even my Psychologist who I crushed on I suddenly lost interest in. I no longer find her attractive even though I did at the start.

Even a woman who I think is an 8/10 will slowly become a 3-5/10 over times I see her. Unless she was always a 3-5/10 and was never a 8/10 and seeing her for the first time makes me think she is a 8/10 when she’s actually a 3-5
absolutely fucking based.you are so fucking lucky kek

It's because now that you've absorbed the black pill, you're significantly less likely to develop an attraction to certain behaviors and mannerisms the female makes to incubate a crush pewpew.

Autism may also make you less socially susceptible to the "clinging to their personality" aspect of crushes that allow them to exist aside from the fact that they're attractive pewpew.

I was like this way before the blackpill ever entered my life. It’s something I have noticed my entire life , even as a bluepilled kid when I’d get a crush, it would die out after I see her multiple times later.

It’s almost as if when I come in viewing of the woman a 2nd or 3rd or 4th time, that I download more nano/micro details of her and I start to build up a extremely detailed view of her, and I just lose all that initial attraction to her by like 90-100%

I was like this way before the blackpill ever entered my life. It’s something I have noticed my entire life , even as a bluepilled kid when I’d get a crush, it would die out after I see her multiple times later.
Again, aesthetics aren't all to having a oneitis. Being autistic you were never able to develop the social aspect of a oneitis, looks can indeed get stale with no substance, which is why bluepilled men prefer to highlight the positive side of the female's personality and nothing else pewpew.

You never we're able to idolize anyone pewpew.

Is pure suifuel having one

Being a oneitis bluepilled cuck is a fate i would not wish on my worst enemy. Bi d whey when i look in d mirror, am my worst enemy.

I have I have

All my oneitises were caused by a good looking foid being nice to me repeatedly. Maybe that hasn't happened to you before.