Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have never gotten hungover

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
JFL if you aren't watermaxxing when you are getting drunk.

Honestly being in another state of mind is so fucking fun. I love it (Inb4 addiction, don't worry, I only indulge once every month).

Ex. I got shitfaced last night and woke up this morning with no issues, fuckin aced my physical chem test too.

Tfw so nauseated about to vomit any second now from drinking and OP makes this thread.

Thanks OP srs.

Ex. I got shitfaced last night and woke up this morning with no issues, fuckin aced my physical chem test too.
:chad:
JFL if you aren't watermaxxing when you are getting drunk.
Americans have drinking all wrong. In Europe, it isn't glorified and the age limit is lower, so there's less incentive for kids to show off by binge drinking. Also consider how Europeans tend to have wine with their meals, which absorbs a lot of the alcohol. Drinking should be a compliment to a social function, not the main focus.

Ive never even got drunk. Ive never been to party, can't drink via my parents and I'm too high inhib to drink with them around

Only time I drank alchohol was genuinely the last time I ever went out with 'friends' . Since then I've never been to a social gathering. I had 4 and felt nothing that's all ngl. Maybe I got tipsy but I didn't rlly think I was.

Ive never even got drunk. Ive never been to party, can't drink via my parents and I'm too high inhib to drink with them around

Only time I drank alchohol was genuinely the last time I ever went out with 'friends' . Since then I've never been to a social gathering. I had 4 and felt nothing that's all ngl. Maybe I got tipsy but I didn't rlly think I was.
Damn brutal necroposts me

but ye I usually do it at night around 12am if I'm drinking by myself

Damn brutal necroposts me

but ye I usually do it at night around 12am if I'm drinking by myself
Lucky. Won't be able to get drunk or high until I live in my own place so like 10 years or never

Unless I buy/stealmaxx some from shop myself and drink somewhere in public

Same, never got it

only one time, it was horrible

Nor have I, because I don't drink alcohol.

I never drank tbh

Over for alcoholcels

I've gotten high and drunk but never hungover tbh

I have never drank

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back