Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have never gotten an A since I was in 8th grade

SUH

SUH

Veteran
My biggest grade was a B. ive never once in my life achieved 100% on an assignment. In college my highest grade is a C+. My average STEM grades were Ds. I cant relate with 99% of the people in my major who all get As or Bs.

Same tbh. Even getting a mere C was a struggle and a half.

I've never gotten an A

i a your mom

1. I'm not gay
2. Not everyone is gay
this is you

same, either not enough motivation to do so or just low iq

I had shit grades in primary school and middle school.
Better grades in high school and especially university

I never being good in maths

I have As but it doesn’t even matter As or not your life is still going to be miserable

All roads lead to inceldom

Same. I used to get A's, but depression took over at some point, probably around the time when other guys starting having girlfriends, and I didn't, and I noticed. But who can say? Then my grades kept plummeting all through high school and college. And now I'm barely employed, barely getting by, and life sucks even worse.

Damn. My grades were always lousy because I never put in any effort. I wish I had focused on my studies tbh.

Man, I'll be honest with you. I've always been an A student; high school, college, grad school. It's only worth so much, and not as much as they tell you. I know plenty of really thoughtful and intelligent people who couldn't get As, and plenty of fairly dim dudes who got Bs and Cs. And now I do grading as a PhD student and the smartest kids in the classes are often not the ones getting As. You're fine.