Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have never given a single fuck about IncelTears

• Thread starter Deleted member 22219
  • Start date
Deleted member 22219

Deleted member 22219

shittingonanotherstreet
-
They're even bigger losers than incels
Why do you give a damn about incels in denial who have probably even less sex and female validation than an average user of this site
And I doin't go on reddit, I keep my masochistic tendencies under control
Dudes just stop mentioning them in every thread it's cringe
Bale

giphy.gif

The difference between you (and a few other people here), you're not hyper sensitive little bitch.

They're pretty gay

they are faggots

Imagine worshiping toilets for an impossible chance of pussy. Such greed.

Aren’t you doing what you preach against by making an anti IT thread IT thread.

F9819CB1 87D4 427C B6BE 6C3CFD766BFC
But yeah these people live in some niggas head rent free and it’s gay

They advertise this forum. I discovered this place through IT. Specifically, I posted rebuttals to ITers and people from this forum posted them here.

Regardless, what's even worse are these stupid "don't post IT content threads." Quite literally a waste of time and space.

nice, wish more ppl on the forum did this

i dont think i've ever posted about them, i dont know why theres constant threads about it

They're even bigger losers than incels
Why do you give a damn about incels in denial who have probably even less sex and female validation than an average user of this site
true, one of them boasted about having sex daily but got caught on r/cuckold asking people to fuck his wife while he watches lmfao

Yes and then on the other hand are smelling each one of our farts :feelskek:

They advertise this forum. I discovered this place through IT. Specifically, I posted rebuttals to ITers and people from this forum posted them here.

Regardless, what's even worse are these stupid "don't post IT content threads." Quite literally a waste of time and space.
bro lol.

Truth. They are our orbiters.