Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have never felt so angry towards a GrAY faggot until now, Fuck the begottenfaggot

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
Also, if you are reading this, fucking kill yourself.
Stupid jew nigger.

what did he do?

what did he do?
He constantly says that shitskins are attractive.
Wtf is wrong with that GrAY piece of shit?

He constantly says that shitskins are attractive.
Wtf is wrong with that GrAY piece of shit?
They can be, and they can not be, but ultimately they indeed face an ethnic tax regardless, though decreasing in importance as attractiveness goes up; what exactly was he arguing? :feelsjuice:

I think it's plausible there's a high quantity of fakecels here who are ethnic; many who hyperfocus on their race and claim it's the only reason for them being incel are suspicion-rising, as I wonder if they have otherwise good features they refuse to reveal or even ignore in delusion of ethnicity somehow making Chadpreets and Changs truecels. :feelshehe:

They forget that looks and other physical factors influence the stereotypes and ethnic tax levied against them to have a much more minute effect; it has a compounding effect on those that are truly subhuman, yes, but I doubt 6'2 lightskin Bangladeshi Chadpreet is incel even in Denmark or something. :society:

I love you brother . Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
Don’t listen to this GrAYwad, mang

I can’t make it to heaven if I do that . I have to wait until I die . I love that you made an individual thread . Specifically for me:heart::heart::heart::heart:
Mods should ban you for using a foid emoji.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him. Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.
Kill yourself

Reality tv tier drama on incel forum

oioioioi you did wroooooong think matie you fucked uuuuuup matie ehehehehehehe

If someone annoys you just put em on ignore

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back