Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Have Never Felt More MOGGED In My Life

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Yesterday something traumatic happened to me while I was gone. Don't ask or PM me because I'm not talking about it.

All I can say is I met someone that puts me completely to shame.

Remember when I made this thread?

https://incels.is/threads/randomly-...-middle-of-a-100-student-lecture-today.81213/

Well I met someone from this class who likes anime, manga, and videogames like I do from there.

I thought I was the only person who could understand what I said other than the professor.

Than I found out this person that has so much in common with me told me while we were alone that it had took 3 years of Japanese in high school.

That mean's that the words I know are absolutely knowing compared to this thing.

I have never felt so small in my life.

I'm never going to show off again. It backfired hard.

My initial thoughts after were buying a motorcycle and hope someone kills me during my commute while I ride it.

Even here all I do is show off my JapanMaxxing plan but this thing completely puts me to shame in terms of effort and ability.

All I want to do is surpass it, I want to surpass it and make it suffer for what it did to me by abandoning it and going to Tokyo to ascend.

I will speak better Japanese than this thing, if not now than soon.

I am just glad I was humbled for this experience. I will never be a show off ass hole again.

Fuck dude you will be getting suicidal soon.
:feelsseriously:

you met some black guy that knew more japanese than you? fuck it, just catch up

you will have a very big suicidefuel

The fact that it knows I have an interest in the language but never brought this up to me except to casually tell me it took 3 years of Japanese in high school.

It had told me this nearly an hour after I told it I had plans of going to Tokyo in January and moving there and being English teacher possibly.

It could've told me then when I was talking about Japan

It just casually told me this in a way to show off in a worse way than I ever could.

That's why I will never show off again. For one I don't want to be a show off ever agin, two I could never do so as well as this thing.

You must've known that sperging out like that in class would be a bad idea in the first place I mean come on
Black guys can be huge weebs especially in places w good neighborhoods. My area is a nice area and every other black guy is a weeb

I like you calling him/her "it" like they're some abomination in the face of god.

The fact that it knows I have an interest in the language but never brought this up to me except to casually tell me it took 3 years of Japanese in high school.

It had told me this nearly an hour after I told it I had plans of going to Tokyo in January and moving there and being English teacher possibly.

It just casually told me this in a way to show off in a worse way than I ever could.

That's why I will never show off again. For one I don't want to be a show off ever agin, two I could never do so as well as this thing.

don't show off then. if you go to tokyo and they don't, then that knowledge is mostly useless to them anyway.

You must've known that sperging out like that in class would be a bad idea in the first place I mean come on

Black guys can be huge weebs especially in places w good neighborhoods. My area is a nice area and every other black guy is a weeb
yeah the DBZ guys, i assume he met one and that's why he got so upset lol

You will exprience this in every aspect of ''life''.

go Misao Katagiri or rope
getting weeb mogged by a black guy means its over for you

>using "it"

OP confirmed for being a bigger autist than 99% of this forum.
I like you calling him/her "it" like they're some abomination in the face of god.

He does that because the other guy was black. Zesto is a certified Yellow Supremacist on another board.

>it

admit it, you were talking to a western pig OP