Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have never even touched a pussy not even when I was born

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

NEET AND REPEAT
★★
I have never touched a pussy in my life, not even when I was born. I was born through a c-section. How much over can it get?

Congratulations, you are the truest trucel here.

You are now free to flex on tallfags, mayocels, and nt-cels to your heart's content...

I have never touched a pussy in my life, not even when I was born. I was born through a c-section. How much over can it get?
Same. I was born 2 months premature to a 40 year old woman by a C-section

I petted a cat before so I've touched pussy.

do you have any hate for your parents?
Nah, because they were always nice to me. It does piss me off a little they didn't think about the consequences of reproducing at such an old age though. My dad and I always did lots of cool car stuff together when he was alive along with the cabin we maintained together. He left me a couple cool cars when he passed away too, which was nice.

Damn wtf ur parents must be old as shit now
They are. My dad was 69 before he recently passed away. My mother is currently 59. Losing your dad at 19 is fucking brutal, especially when you were as close as him and me were. Yet another bad part about people having kids at an old age is the child will likely lose one or both parents very early

They are. My dad was 69 before he recently passed away. My mother is currently 59. Losing your dad at 19 is fucking brutal, especially when you were as close as him and me were. Yet another bad part about people having kids at an old age is the child will likely lose one or both parents very early
Sorry for your loss

Check @Pillow City Rev latest post and start doing what the video preaches

Sorry for your loss
Thanks. I'm just glad him and me got along very well and did lots of cool car stuff and outdoor projects while he was alive. I still have the 1971 Camaro he bought in 2010 and took me to car shows in. We had 14 years of good memories in that car and I will not sell it. Tons of fun to drive, but not the same without him.

It was over before you were born

Thanks. I'm just glad him and me got along very well and did lots of cool car stuff and outdoor projects while he was alive. I still have the 1971 Camaro he bought in 2010 and took me to car shows in. We had 14 years of good memories in that car and I will not sell it. Tons of fun to drive, but not the same without him.
Those sound like wholesome experiences. I don't know much about my Dad, but it's nice that you've had fond memories of bonding with your Dad

Those sound like wholesome experiences. I don't know much about my Dad, but it's nice that you've had fond memories of bonding with your Dad
Yeah, they were good memories. Is your dad still around or did he leave or pass away?

Yeah, they were good memories. Is your dad still around or did he leave or pass away?
Left with the milk, one of the cons of being black.

Singleblackmotherpill is brutal

I don't really care that much about not seeing him because being a sub5 is a bigger problem for me

I don't think you would want to touch your mother's pussy?

Left with the milk, one of the cons of being black.

Singleblackmotherpill is brutal

I don't really care that much about not seeing him because being a sub5 is a bigger problem for me
Brutal. Having no father figure really messes up your development

Idk You sound like an awesome dude to be around at least here
Thanks bro. Most of us here are a little autistic anyways, so that's probably why it's easy to get along with each other. I'm not the retarded type of autist, but I do tend to sperg out about my special interests a lot.

Thanks bro. Most of us here are a little autistic anyways, so that's probably why it's easy to get along with each other. I'm not the retarded type of autist, but I do tend to sperg out about my special interests a lot.
Like you said many of us are like that and I do sperg abut shit sometimes, it is good to have a good brocels to cope with but fuck reality is rather brutal to us especially autisticels

Like you said many of us are like that and I do sperg abut shit sometimes, it is good to have a good brocels to cope with but fuck reality is rather brutal to us especially autisticels
Being autistic as a man is brutal, even if you can appear mostly "normal" because something is always off about you and you won't fit in.

Nah, because they were always nice to me. It does piss me off a little they didn't think about the consequences of reproducing at such an old age though. My dad and I always did lots of cool car stuff together when he was alive along with the cabin we maintained together. He left me a couple cool cars when he passed away too, which was nice.
good perspective man, best outlook to have.