Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have never claimed to be high iq

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
To be clear, my name is "logic" because I say a lot things that are logical. My other name below my username is not "philosopher" it's 'Blackpill philosopher' because I am knowledgeable and educated on the blackpill and incel ideology. I do study various subjects such as philosophy, history, politics, etc but I don't do it extensively and just because I do like to learn about these nerdy subjects that doesn't mean I have a high IQ. I have never claimed to be a super intelligent person like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and other famous intellctuals. I have an average IQ. I'm just a regular incel who enjoys learning about multiple subjects, I am not a scientist, historian, mathematician, or anything that like that, just a normal person who is affected by Inceldom.

Inceldom discussion

at least you’re honest. I hate pseudo intellectuals who are full of themselves. Intellectual humility mogs

To be clear, my name is "logic" because I say a lot things that are logical. My other name below my username is not "philosopher" it's 'Blackpill philosopher' because I am knowledgeable and educated on the blackpill and incel ideology. I do study various subjects such as philosophy, history, politics, etc but I don't do it extensively and just because I do like to learn about these nerdy subjects that doesn't mean I have a high IQ. I have never claimed to be a super intelligent person like Albert Einstein, Issac Newton, and other famous intellctuals. I have an average IQ. I'm just a regular incel who enjoys learning about multiple subjects, I am not a scientist, historian, mathematician, or anything that like that, just a normal person who is affected by Inceldom.
Very LOGICal post brocel

Thanks for clearing things up, I was a bit perplexed.