Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have never been in an incel tears post

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Don't know what I'm doing wrong tbh.

You're not entitled to be in an incel tears post sweatie. Maybe shower more and watch more movies with strong cuck protagonists and it'll happen one day for you.

Just make a sarcastic, jokingly exaggerated thread, and they'll take it 100% seriously and post it. Literally brain dead retards.

I have had a few serious posts of mine get posted, but they're either ignored or even have some people in them actually saying how Im not exactly entirely wrong, which makes me believe our posts here are unironically black-pilling people viewing Inceltears.

Nearly 6k posts from my older account probably never been as well, but i couldn't care less, lmao

Literally just exist on the forums and after sometime you'll show up in an IncelQueers post.

You just have to post often enough, and say something extreme on a popular thread.

The retards over on IT can't tell what satire is.

you haven't made enough extreme posts

Keep trying.
One day you'll be a famous loser.
Just be negative br0.

What you need is a cute anime character as avatar. It never fails to attract the :soy:

The top of my avi showed up once

need to step up the bait posts buddy boyo its not easy to get on cucktears

Sad. But dont loose hope, maybe will happen one day :(

Just bait harder and sooner or later they will take the bait

Is it cool to be in reddit post? I didn't know it. Can they do me?

I've been once.
Hope to be again

Just self-report bro.

Or just write a dumb shitpost full of exaggerated parodies of the ideal misogynistic predatory mindset.

IT is literally full of extremely dumb people that can be tricked by just LARPing with unrealistic parodies.

You can write things behaving like a villain, ridiculously evil, like a comic book evil character.

Those IT faggots are into pop culture shit like Star Wars and they truly believe that the above mentioned exaggerations are 100% real.

I have been couple of times :feelzez:

They cherrypick the edgy and more extreme posts. You know what to do boyo.

Just say that Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong and roasties need to be genocided

Here's a list of ten things that trigger cucktears:

-Pedophilia/ephebophilia
-Rape
-Far-right politics (or anything right of center, really)
-Bad anatomy
-Bad history, sociology
-Fatphobia
-Racism
-Nazi/Hitler worship
-Spree/serial killer worship
-Endorsing suicide or going ER

I have but not mine, was first reply on post and included but happened when had ER Avi for day of retribution so doesn't count :confused:

By what meaning? I'm natural, I speak my desires and express my hate ¦>
Exactly.

You don't give a fuck and state your desires and hatred. IT don't like that.

just shitpost about underage foids theory

first day and they already screenshot me
yes I am what you would call a chad

I remember I was twice tagged in the inceltears thread, but I never go on there so I wouldn't know if I've been featured in the last few months.

Have I ever been featured there? Can someone check for me?

I've been featured only once i think. All you have to do is make threads like wizardcel. He has been on IT like a billion times.

I only have once, proudest moment.