Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have never accumulated 1K followers on any platform

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I’ve been on many social networking or communication platforms I’ve been in so many and been active in a lot. I’ve never managed to accumulate 1K+ followers maybe it’s because I get banned sometimes or I just abandon it and get bored but I’ve never been able to do it. That’s how sad and pathetic I am, I’ve talked to thousands online however. I’m not just active I’m super active in other places when I’m not maladaptive dreaming for hours instead of doing my homework.

I once got 100 followers on a YT channel which is 10% of 1K
But never more

I once got 100 followers on a YT channel which is 10% of 1K
But never more
I had something close to 800 or 900 followers on an old platform that shut down, I also had the same amount on tiktok or smth before I inevitably got banned

I've never had more than 3 subscribers

Nobody wants to follow an ugly man or cares what you have to say, back in the early 2010's when I made a normiebook account I got to like 40 friends (all family and family friends) after a few years and even then the number would often drop off as people unfriended me for no reason.

I don't play it much anymore it got shit over the years, what do you play?
I don’t play any video games or even mobile games at the moment. One thing that separated me from normies was never playing video games, it’s too late to start anyways. I did play a few mobile games for a bit but that’s it

I most I had is 600

Nobody wants to follow an ugly man or cares what you have to say, back in the early 2010's when I made a normiebook account I got to like 40 friends (all family and family friends) after a few years and even then the number would often drop off as people unfriended me for no reason.
Oh haha I never showed my face really on these accounts. I did have an Instagram account in 2015 when I was 10 where I spammed my face but I just spam followed a bunch of people. I accumulated smth like 500 followers before abandoning Instagram in 2015, you could only get away with subpar looks as a little kid.

I have on Roblox
Before getting terminated my account had around 300 followers on Roblox but mostly bots
So yeah I think 300 is my absolute record in terms of followers in the end

Luckycel, easier to grind for money that way
I wish I’m still severely addicted to my phone & maladaptive daydreaming it’s why I haven’t had good grades since I was 12. In fact I have homework assignments due already that i won’t get to because it’s almost midnight.

you're crying over not getting 1000 followers :lul::lul:
Yea because I’m a loser who spends all his time online 6-8+ hours a day since I was like 9. It’s expected I should’ve once gotten this amount

I once had something like 3000 friends on facebook because I sent friend requests to A LOT of people with the intention of creating more friends. Did not work.

This is the place were I have the most followers by far kek.

the most followers i have ever had is around 100 and that's nothing

I’ve been on many social networking or communication platforms I’ve been in so many and been active in a lot. I’ve never managed to accumulate 1K+ followers maybe it’s because I get banned sometimes or I just abandon it and get bored but I’ve never been able to do it. That’s how sad and pathetic I am, I’ve talked to thousands online however. I’m not just active I’m super active in other places when I’m not maladaptive dreaming for hours instead of doing my homework.
I own a meme page which has 1000+ followers but that's it

Only normieniggers use (((social media))) and only foids have over 1k followers

The place on which I have the more followers on all the internet is .is

I did kind of back in the day but there’s no funny memes nowadays
If you want to stand out then you could make your own or find some on /b/ or /pol/, the meme market on instagram is saturated so I’d recommend TikTok

This always sucked. The little things like that make me overthink the most
Yeah, leaves you wondering what you did wrong or maybe they never saw you as more than a mutual acquaintance anyway. Sucks when these same people are still good friends with other people in your household.

If you want to stand out then you could make your own or find some on /b/ or /pol/, the meme market on instagram is saturated so I’d recommend TikTok
No tiktok has good memes due to other sources. Do you remember the hyperborea edits?

1k is hard to get. Maybe focus on blackpill content. It's an easy market to feed off.

Yes that’s what I maybe plan to do in the future
Same. I wanna start a black pill YouTube channel. I used to have a pretty successful YouTube channel at 30 subscribers but YouTube took it down.

Same. I wanna start a black pill YouTube channel. I used to have a pretty successful YouTube channel at 30 subscribers but YouTube took it down.
Brutal. Yea YouTube fucking sucks ID suggest using smth like tiktok

Brutal. Yea YouTube fucking sucks ID suggest using smth like tiktok
TikTok too addicting. YouTube algorithm is better now so you have better opportunities to advertise.

nigga 0 people in my facebook except co-students from uni

No tiktok has good memes due to other sources. Do you remember the hyperborea edits?
Ofcourse I remember hyperborea, I remember every kino meme on the internet

Ofcourse I remember hyperborea, I remember every kino meme on the internet
Based. I’m not really sure any new funny things except the ChudJak meme and edits of Kanye.

nobody likes you

Ugly men can surprisingly be successful, in fact today I saw a toilet on the train skip Chad's and listen to Sub-5's on TikTok. You just have to be interesting and put in the hard work... And hope you'll get boosted by the algorithm rather than suppressed by it.

i got a 30k+ views coding video on yt my biggest achievement in life

Based. I’m not really sure any new funny things except the ChudJak meme and edits of Kanye.
Tbh social media maxxing is kinda of retarded, better use of your time would be getting a job or picking up a hobby

Tbh social media maxxing is kinda of retarded, better use of your time would be getting a job or picking up a hobby
Too subhuman for that plus it’s senior year I’m a little busy for all that

Life of a (non-attractive) male. Females won't follow you because they're afraid it indicates they're interested in you. Which reduces your potential follower count by 50%. Females are also about ten times as active as males on social media. Males won't follow you because they're mostly simping for females.

Life of a (non-attractive) male. Females won't follow you because they're afraid it indicates they're interested in you. Which reduces your potential follower count by 50%. Females are also about ten times as active as males on social media. Males won't follow you because they're mostly simping for females.
True