Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have nearly no photos that I coud post on dating sites

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
I want to try diffrent dating aps. I hope that at least one foid woud write to me. I plan dating foids 18 - 35, because I'm desperate af. But I have one major problem: no photos. And ones that I have are a couple months back when I was a couple kg chubbier. I need to do some nice photos. Any sugestions?

the problem is, you need an NT friend group to take ur photos in the first place

I suggest not even trying on dating apps its just pure torture

Go to a tourist spot or something, you can probably get someone to take a photo for you there

Chad could post a bathroom selfie and get matches. It’s over :feelscry:

I want to try diffrent dating aps. I hope that at least one foid woud write to me. I plan dating foids 18 - 35, because I'm desperate af. But I have one major problem: no photos. And ones that I have are a couple months back when I was a couple kg chubbier. I need to do some nice photos. Any sugestions?
I'd suggest taking a photo at a bar or some normie-tier social hub so that you'll look like you go out and you're NT.

Like what to have on my pictures, locations, etc.
the question is more why you're asking this? your pics don't matter, chad will have success with 360p bathroom selfies and prajeet won't get a single match with pics from a photography session that cost him 500$

I wish i had a picture with friends i could use.

just take pictures in the bathroom mirror

"nearly" no photos?

One tactic that can work is to do a video then take best frame for that video as your photo.

I hate my looks so much I hardly if ever take a picture of myself or have other take a picture of me. In general i dont have a lot of pictures of people becaaue I just don't take them. Nearly all of the pictures I've taken over the years that are on hard drives or in storage or in a cloud or in my phone gallery, are all pretty much of landscapes/nature and buildings/architecture/statues.

I hate my looks so much I hardly if ever take a picture of myself or have other take a picture of me. In general i dont have a lot of pictures of people becaaue I just don't take them. Nearly all of the pictures I've taken over the years that are on hard drives or in storage or in a cloud or in my phone gallery, are all pretty much of landscapes/nature and buildings/architecture/statues.
Would you ever consider making a thread showcasing some of these pictures? *In the future*

I agree having pics with friends is good as it could boost your profile picture more due to having people around you if your looks aren't at the top end. But at the same time selfies don't really cut it.

I agree having pics with friends is good as it could boost your profile picture more due to having people around you if your looks aren't at the top end. But at the same time selfies don't really cut it.
My friends are around 5/10, mostly lover

no amount of friends is going to make a woman choose you over a Chad a few swipes away, go join a hobby and talk to people

Unless you're swiping in poor countries, don't waste your time and mental wellbeing.