Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have more narrower shoulders than many females.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
'Go to gym' and other bluepilled advices wouldn't work if you have an eunuch-like frame. People perceive you as a subhuman just by glancing at you.

'Go to gym' and other bluepilled advices wouldn't work if you have an eunuch-like frame. People perceive you as a subhuman just by glancing at you.
Bideltoid breadth?

'Go to gym' and other bluepilled advices wouldn't work if you have an eunuch-like frame.
You do realize that bones are below the bones and you can still imrpove your width? :feelswhere:

I have average for a female, as all other bones in my body:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Same, my shoulders are narrow and basically my whole skeleton is thin, if you only saw my chicken legs :fuk:

Last edited:
If you are below 25 you could always try hghmaxxing (growth hormones). The clavicles are the last bones to fuse and continue growing after puberty. Theoretically you could just wait till 20 (to avoid messing up your developing brain) and start taking them.

Although I'm not as small as you, but i get frame mogged by many

I have very broad shoulders. After all, I need them to carry the burden of being an undesirable shortcel

Theres clavicle lengethening (widens shoulders) and u can keep repeating it after 1 year.