Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have moments when I feel extremely hopeful (though for no reason), but mostly I feel insanely hopeless

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
(I'll eat unhealthy, not work out – I very rarely workout, even if I have dumbbells, a pull up bar, a treadmill and a rowing machine at home, not only do I hate doing it, but I see no point. I'm only 5'3", weight 107 pounds, and I'm so ugly people ALWAYS react in some sort of negative way when I venture outside. Like laugh, talk about me, or stare at me, some have even taken pictures of me. Something I wouldn't accept next time someone takes a pic of me. So I have those "hopeful" moments, where I tell myself I'll workout, eat healthy, drink water, ... it works for about 2 days, and then I'm back to the same-old same-old routine of "it won't change anything anyway." I can get muscles, my skin has improved already but will never be perfect – but my ugly ass face and head will never be good, not even surgery is possible (I checked with 4 surgeons). I'm colossally fucked. If I'm honest to myself, living the healthy men's lifestyle won't do me any good personally. Because I'm short, and much much worse, insanely ugly. So, I'll change my opinion again tomorrow, but deep down, I know it does no good. I keep on slipping back into this "whatever-attitude", but that's ok. Because it can't get worse than it already is. But it also can't get better. Either way I'm bitter and sad. Although my antidepressants don't do shit, they do numb my feelings a bit. I just feel a numb sense of sadness, last time I experienced true joy was when I was like 11. Definetly not later on.

Brutal; you didn't win the genetic lottery on pretty much everything. :society:

I’ve read some of your post and I think you take the crown for the biggest truecel on this site.

Hope is the human being in you shining through. Hope for better life. Black pill doesn’t mean despair — just means stop hoping for cuck life.

There are very few ways to be happy in life, basically exercise and meditation. Just do the exercise - not for any other gain but the fact that its good for your brain to stay active.

I’ve read some of your post and I think you take the crown for the biggest truecel on this site.
Also… my dick is 15.9 cm (6.3 inches) (not overly large but above average). Not that it matters, bc no girl will ever see

There are very few ways to be happy in life, basically exercise and meditation. Just do the exercise - not for any other gain but the fact that its good for your brain to stay active.
Thanks! Surely one of the top 5 replies I’ve received since joining this site!

I have odd bursts of happiness and euphoria where I think everything will be ok. I wonder if this is how normies feel all the time, and my mental illness is constantly making me feel horrible except for those short moments.
I can relate so much to this. Although my bursts are very short and have limited intensity (dopamine I guess, but depression bc of inceldom and hopeless future always lingers)