Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have mastered the arts of talking to myself

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
I have mastered the arts of talking to a mirror image of myself
For most of the time when im at home im usually 90% of the time im alone
And i have only two contacts which is my mom and aunt my aunt never called me since last year so is like i have only one contact which is my mom
basically, i have been talking to myself all the way back when i was 9 when i realized that i have hard time being part of society and never having a chance of getting a girlfriend
Im 19 now soon im 20 so i have been talking to myself for half of my life
till the age of 12 i had to talk in my mind which wasn't effective
but now i can fully talk out talk in my mind like im interacting with a person and the person that im talking to is quite wise indeed

This is called late stage coping. The rope usually follows.

it is overus megamus for u

Based schizomaxxing. Mental illness is pseudo Bullshit and you should do the exact opposite of what they tell you so you can achieve true consciousness.
“Mental illness” is just being aware

All monologues are dialogues between different aspects of your inner self. Talking to yourself gives you knowledge of yourself and strengthens your inner convictions.

Whenever I'm feeling depressed my waifu makes me feel better. Today as I was laying in bed miserable, I could feel her holding me.

I also talk to myself but not with a mirror

I see but maybe start talking to god instead

I’ve also mastered it as well, i can easily keep going for hours and hours and hours

Based schizomaxxing. Mental illness is pseudo Bullshit and you should do the exact opposite of what they tell you so you can achieve true consciousness.

i dont do that i hate looking at myself so i never use mirror to talk to myself
me too but fucking apartment comes with mirrors
you need to get to tulpamaxxxing if you want to talk to yourself but not yourself

At least you know you won't betray you.

Or stab yourself in the back.

Or rob yourself.

Etc...

All monologues are dialogues between different aspects of your inner self. Talking to yourself gives you knowledge of yourself and strengthens your inner convictions.
This is true, only npcs don't talk with themselves

I also schizomaxx I have talked to myself since I gained conscience in this world. I have inner monologues where I just converse with different aspects of myself. I end up having full on conversations with just myself.

Sometimes I also create fake people in my head to talk to as well. My mind has even developed a waifu but I can only see her right before I sleep or right after I wake up. She is mostly in my dreams.
It takes a truly enlightened person to reach this stage. Most people’s minds simply aren’t complex enough to do this.
People with “mental illnesses” are actually more aware on a sentient level. They have further understanding of their mind but are seen as stupid and mentally challenged. Schizophreniacs are fucking geniuses for being able to have conversations with themselves

Last edited:
High IQ