Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have made my whole class laugh before on multiple occasions

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I have good personality but cuz I'm ugly doesn't matter if u play off the subconscious hatred towards your looks by jokin or changing the subject or insulting them back nothing changes society is narcicistic/sociopathic to incels they will focus on all the bad things about u when the real reason is looks or some will just actually admit that it's due to looks.

I have good personality and I'm an intellectual giant yet I've been ostracized and treated like shit all me life regardless of my actions or personality all because everyone could telepathically predict that in the future I would make posts on an obscure forum on the internet that everyone agrees with yet can't when it's said by someone who labels themselve as the new buzzword 'incel'.

I jestermaxxed in college

Of course
People don't really believe that personality>looks
It's just a bluepilled meme at this point

it's only when i make self-deprecating jokes do people ever laugh, otherwise its crickets.

stop jestermaxxing

you have a good personality

the only thing you're missing is looks

Just make em laugh bro.

It used to be a daily thing at school for me. It was nice to hear that the day was boring when I skipped class or that they miss me when I left school

If you can make your whole class laugh you are :chad:

Last edited:
it's only when i make self-deprecating jokes do people ever laugh, otherwise its crickets.
I had to do that when ppl targeted me but now I am completely ostracized so now it's just strangers that do it and they either get banged or insulted back

I made them laugh just by showing up at school. Fuck all of them, I hope they ended up getting cancer or worse (yeah pretty poor cope I agree..).

That's is funny bro

That's is funny bro
Ok boomer
Screenshot 20200720 035539

It used to be a daily thing at school for me. It was nice to hear that the day was boring when I skipped class or that they miss me when I left school
You left school? Brutal man.

Ahahahah!
You are so young! And funny!

Soom you will be a dried up husk of a man looking back to "the good old days" when you made the class laugh.

Must be nice...

Personality is a meme

I used to jestermaxx at funerals
Of course
People don't really believe that personality>looks
It's just a bluepilled meme at this point

Last edited: