Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I have love for my parents but they're utterly retarded

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
They have no idea what the fuck I go through. They have no idea what the fuck inceldom is. If only they listened to me when I was in high school getting bullied and when I pleaded for the "surgery" to repair my mild deformity . They did absolutely nothing to help my cause. NOTHING!. The result of their neglect and failure to correct their sons deformity and life is a lifetime of misery, solitude, inceldom, mental illness ontop of mental illnesses. All oblivious to them. Fucking retarded parents is a Truecel Trait!!!

Having retarded parents is a random factor.

I wouldn't exactly specify it as a common Truecel Trait.

For example, i'm a Gorilla. Im one of the of the truest cels of all, and i have wonderful parents

For example, i'm a Gorilla. Im one of the of the truest cels of all, and i have wonderful parents

I'm bummed that u didn't add a gorilla image to your post brocel

My mother says I'm mentally ill for wanting a lefort 1 to correct an underbite, so idk. My parents are also retarded.

gorillas cant be truecel if they are the strongest.
also, i thought you were a mentalcel cause too high iq and grew up in lab or something

My mother says I'm mentally ill for wanting a lefort 1 to correct an underbite, so idk. My parents are also retarded.

I feel u. Do u think you'd still be incel with a corrected bite?

gorillas cant be truecel if they are the strongest.
also, i thought you were a mentalcel cause too high iq and grew up in lab or something
You need to read my story again
I'm bummed that u didn't add a gorilla image to your post brocel
Sorry brocel.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

Try to blackpill them. Kind of worked for me tbh

My parents brought me up like a retard. I have the just world syndrome and think I have to be good and that being good will repay. I'm very conservative too and live like people in the 50s. I feel like an alien from another world in soyciety.