Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have lost the ability to feel empathy for normies

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★
I hate normies with a passion. I don't care about any problem a normie has, because he can never know how it feels to be me.

I have one friend that is nice to me, one of the only people who sometimes treats me with respect. But at the same time, I hate him. Why? He is a normie who gets female attention, has many many other friends, and doing well socially. The life that he lives where people message him daily, care what he is up do and what he is doing, is unimaginable for me. I act nice to him so that he can do some favours for me once in a while and to not be bored all the time because no one talks to me, but in my heart I hate him. I cannot relate to any normie at all. I don't care if anything happens to a normie or foid. I hate everyone except fellow incel men.

Come to think of it, I have always had a very difficult time feeling any empathy at all since I was a child.

I truly don't care about normies at this point i'm indifferent to them i have strong hatred but i'm past caring

I hate normies with a passion. I don't care about any problem a normie has, because he can never know how it feels to be me.

I have one friend that is nice to me, one of the only people who sometimes treats me with respect. But at the same time, I hate him. Why? He is a normie who gets female attention, has many many other friends, and doing well socially. The life that he lives where people message him daily, care what he is up do and what he is doing, is unimaginable for me. I act nice to him so that he can do some favours for me once in a while and to not be bored all the time because no one talks to me, but in my heart I hate him. I cannot relate to any normie at all. I don't care if anything happens to a normie or foid. I hate everyone except fellow incel men.
They don't feel any empathy for us either. They wouldn't bat an eye if they saw you die in front of them. They feed off our suffering. They want us nothing but harm. We are strictly a source of entertainment for them, something they can ridicule to feel better about themselves. Even if you have "friends", they would always betray and leave you for some foid pussy.

Not a bad thing at all, what is bad is being incel